Outer x Killer {Human AU (Part 3)}

(This was requested by, my partner in crime, Bbbiii0 (Is that title ok with you?) Also, please read the note at the end of this one-shot)

Outer's POV

We get back home and sit on the couch, both of us too awake to sleep yet. "So, where were you during those three days when we thought you were dead?"

"Well it's a bit of a long story"

"We've got time"

"Ok then"

Killer's POV

-Flashback-

(Day 1, in the morning)

I take a deep breath and jump into the water. It's freezing cold and the current is dragging me anywhere it wants to. I battle against the current for a minute or two before coming up for air. I'm still close to the city and I need to get to shore before I get hypothermia or something. After another minute, I drag myself onto the shore exhausted from swimming and shivering from the cold. I'm completely soaked and I almost drowned but I'm alive.

"Hey, I think I see someone!" comes a voice from far away. Well, I'm dead. They walk closer but I'm too cold and tired to move.

"Well, look what we found! Nice to see you again.......Killer" they say very threateningly. I can actually get a good look at these people now. Great. Just perfect. One of Fell's thugs. Hope he forgot I owe him money.

"Don't you know how to greet an old friend, Killer?"

"Yeah, you can tell Fell to go f*** himself"

"Tough talk from someone who's powerless in this situation."

"Tough talk from someone who's alone, Dust"

Dust smiles. "Who said I was alone?"

I am grabbed by a few people as Dust steps back. Now I'm really going to die. "Fell will be here in a few minutes, good luck explaining yourself."

How do I escape? Then I remember that Dust owes me. "Blue"

"Now?"

"Now"

Dust turns to the people restraining me. "Let him go" They release me. He turns back to me. "I can't let you get off scot-free otherwise, I'm going to be the one who dies."

"Understandable"

Dust uses a knife to attack me and he leaves some deep cuts on my face just below my eyes. "Sorry, old friend" Dust pushes me back into the water and I black out.

(Day 1, in the evening)

I wake up a while later in a house with bandages on my face.

"Oh thank god, I thought you were dead." said a familiar voice.

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"You're in my house. Dust called me to say that I might see you because he pushed you in the river."

I look at the person who saved me. "Blue?"

"Yep"

"It's been so long. Is Dust going to be here soon?"

"He'll probably be home in a few minutes then you can tell us what you've been doing since we last saw you."

"I really wish I could stay but I have to get home."