A Note

(More random ideas. I know it doesn't affect y'all but I lost my voice and it really hurts to talk but I have choir so kinda sucks for me. Ok complaint time over, on with the thing)

The problem with being a god is being immortal. You have to watch everyone you love die.

I tried to get over it. I tried not to be attached but I fell in love again.

I barely remember the other times but this one was special.

I always felt that right there, snuggles against him in our bed or right by his side was my place. Exactly where I was supposed to be.

I woke up because of nightmares so many times but he was there to calm me down, and then, one day he wasn't. I was on my own again.

I miss him. I miss his touch and the gentle side of him that only I got to see.

I can't move on, I don't want to move on.

I'm sorry, you were always a great friend, but by the time you find this, it'll be too late. I figured out a way to kill myself, all I needed was some time.

You know I couldn't keep living like this, and I know it's selfish but I just couldn't take it anymore. Don't do anything stupid, ok? I'll miss you. 

--------------------------------

Don't know why I decided to write this but I did. HOW IS IT ONLY 9 DAY TILL CHRISTMAS?! See ya, imaginary people.