Yandere Star Sanses x Error

(Requested by Luci838 Sorry I decided to take an eternity. I had literally no ideas for this)

Error's POV

Running. I was running, from something. I couldn't remember what. My mind is foggy, things are hard to remember.

Where am I? I didn't expect a reply but someone answered. Prison.

Why is there a prison?
For you.

I try to teleport out but my magic isn't working. Someone appears out of the shadows.

"Ink. I never thought I'd be happy to see you," I say.

Danger. What danger?

"So that's where you went. Blue, Dream, and I were looking for you?"

"I didn't know you cared about me."

Not safe.

"Oh, we care about you a lot. Dream could heal those cuts on your face, would you like me to take you to him?"

What cuts? I reach and hand and touch my face. Sure enough, I have three or four slightly deep cuts running from my left cheek down to the edge of my jaw. Whatever is making my head feel fuzzy must also be numbing the pain.

Escape now. Why? What wrong?

No questions.

"You know, I think I'll be fine. I'm just going to head home now."

I start to walk off quickly, noticing that Ink is following me.

Turn left. I walk behind a tree to the left.

Up. I use my string to hoist myself up and hide in the tree.

Do you know why I'm here? Yes.

Can you show me? No. Painful.

Ok. Left.

I follow the voices directions.

Right.

Hide.

Go.

Exit now.

Home.

I finally made it out of there. I still don't know why I was there in the first place but immunity sure I want to know.

———————
So, that was much more challenging than expected. I had no ideas for this one but I hope it turned out ok. See ya, imaginary people.