Cross x Outer

(Welcome to the depths of my mind. This was a random idea of mine. I thought that Cross and Outer are both super fluffy and so it would make a cute ship. This was also written while I was super tired so it may not make sense. Anyway, here you go)

3rd Person POV

There wasn't much going on in Nightmare's gang so Cross decide to go to Ccino's cafe. The cafe had remained a peaceful place and did not allow any sort of violence. Unfortunately, Outer had also decided to visit the cafe. If you're wondering why this is a bad thing, Cross had destroyed Outer's AU a few days ago. 

They noticed each other and sat down on opposite ends of the room.  After a few minutes of glaring Ccino decided to do something. He walked over to Outer. "I don't want any violence here. You and Cross need to get along." He grabbed Outer's hand and dragged him over to Cross. "Hug and get along" 

"What!?" Said Cross

"NO way!"

"Yes way. Now before I make you" Reluctantly they hugged, but Outer didn't let go of Cross.

"What are you doing?" Cross whispered

"I'm trying to suffocate you with my fluff" Outer whispered back. 

Two can play at that game Cross thought. He moved so Outer's head was buried into his fluffy jacket. Outer blushed. "what are you doing?"

"I'm beating you at your own game," 

Ccino thought this was absolutely adorable so he took a picture and posted it on the Undernet. The comments started immediately.

-they're so cute

-Outer is totally blushing

-New OTP

 - I ship it

- This ship is so fluffy

- I need a ship name

- StarCrossed

Cross was definitely blushing by now. Outer is so warm.  Cross thought. By now Nightmare had found out and practically pried Outer off of Cross.

"NO fraternizing with the enemy"

"Let them be, Nightmare. Unless you're worried they're ruining your reputation." 

"Put me down" Outer whined. Nightmare then realized that he was holding Outer in his tentacles. 

"Nah, your my prisoner now"

"But I want to be Cross's prisoner." 

"Too bad, you annoyed me so now you're my prisoner. Come on Cross, we're leaving."

"No. You aren't leaving until you make Outer Cross's prisoner."

"Fine" Nightmare hands Outer to Cross. "There you go. Now take that annoying thing out of my sight"

"Ok" Cross teleported himself and Outer back to the castle but not before giving Outer a kiss on the cheek in full view of Nightmare. 

Nightmare took out his phone and called Ink. 

Ink - "What do you want?"

"I need you to rebuild Outertale right now. I promise I'll never destroy it again." 

"OK, I'll rebuild it"

"Thank you"

"in a week"

"Why can't it be sooner?"

"I'm just really busy, I'll do it as quickly as I can"

(Time skip: 1 month later) {This time skip was brought to you by, Nightmare going insane}

Nightmare's POV

why me? I'm stuck with two childish idiots. 

"Nightmare!!"

"What?"

"Outer and I are getting married!"

"Seriously?!!"

"I told you he'd be excited" 

-------------------------------

So......... that happened. See ya, imaginary people