I'm Sorry

(The ship was requested by @Inkstuff ) (I wrote most of this when I was very emotional so I made a few spelling and grammar mistakes but I decided to leave those in instead of editing them out like I normally do. So um Warning depression, suicide, if you are uncomfortable with that stuff don't read.) 

Ink's POV

I'm sorry. 

I'm sorry I could never tell Cross. I'm sorry that you only ever knew the fake me. The mask of happiness. I never meant to care. I didn't want to be emtionally attached but then I got involved. I grew to care for everyone who I protected and even those who would completely ignore me. i want you to be happy. That remains the same. 

"I'm sorry"

I take a knife and hold it to my wrist. I've done this before but this time is different. This timee I want to end it. My hand is shaking, the tears come. Everthing i've done means nothing. I'm just a nobody. I slowly sink the knife into my wrist deeper than any of my scars. 

"Cross, I'm sorry"

I call out for help.......... but nobody came. No one can save me from the demons in my own mind. 

"I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore" 

They might think it's fake that I'm looking for attention but I hope they realize that I never meant fo rany of this to happen

3rd pov

Cross teleports to Ink and finds him bleeding out on the ground. 

"Ink!!!!!!!"

"C...Cross?"

"Yeah, it's me. Hold on Ink, I'll get you help"

"It's too late for me Cross"

Cross picks up Ink bridal style. "I'm not giving up on you. Not now, not ever."

"Why?"

"Because I love you"

"I..... love you too, Cross" Ink coughs. "I'm sorry"

"Don't die, Please! Don't leave me!" Cross begins to cry. Ink puts his hand on Cross's cheek. 

"Don't.... cry, Crossy..... Just let..... me go" Ink waits for Cross to say something and when he doesn't Ink says, "protect the Au's for me" Cross nods and Ink smiles looking at the face of the person he loves one last time before his body turns to dust. 

----------------------

@Inkstuff I can make a different one-shot for you if you like but I wrote this one because I had a really rough day and feel depressed, I wanted to put it in words so your request came to mind. 

For all of the imaginary people

I've calmed down now so you all don't need to worry about me. As always let me know if you have requests and I will do my best to write them for you. See ya, Imaginary people.