Assassin!Killer x Passive!Nightmare (part 3)

(Part three, I had way too much fun writing this.)

Killer's POV

The guards uncuff me. What just happened? Nightmare comes over and starts dragging me by my wrist while I'm still standing dumbfounded at what happened. He pulls me along all the way to what I assume is his room before the realization of what he did hit me. What why are the feelings back again? I wonder what to do for a minute. Nightmare waves his hand in front of my face.

"Killer?"

"Sorry, I was just zoning out for a bit. Why did you save me?"

"I couldn't let you die. By the way, this means that you live here now, hope you're ok with that."

"Oh no, I'm stuck living in a castle. Whatever will I do?"

Nightmare must have picked up on my sarcasm because he started laughing. He looks so cute when he's happy. Wait, where did that thought come from. No, bad feelings. 

The door opens slightly and Nightmare goes over to talk to whoever it is. I can clearly hear the conversation. "Mother wants to talk to you and Killer at dinner."

"About what?"

"I don't know but you should make sure Killer looks at least presentable. No offense to him of course. It's probably something about him living here now."

"Ok. Bye Dream."

"Bye."

(Time skip: dinner time) {This time skip was brought to you by, I need some coffee.}

Nightmare's POV

We spent all day getting Killer ready. He refused to wear anything more formal so I had his clothes washed so they would at least be clean. Most of the time was spent on what and what not to say or do. I'm not entirely convinced he's got it but we don't have any more time. We take our seats near mother.

"I see you at least care enough to not be filthy in the presence of a queen." She says.

Killer doesn't say anything so I kick his ankle under the table. "It is an honor to be here, your majesty."

"I'm not amused by small talk. Let's get to why you are here. I'm allowing you to live here, actually, I'm allowing you to live. So here's your end of the agreement. You two need to get married immediately."

Killer almost chokes on air. "What?"

"I want you two to get married unless either of you has a problem with that. You wouldn't happen to have any objections now, would you?" She's clearly trying to get us caught in our lie. I hate that smug smile, I want to just slap it off her face. 

"No, mother. I think that sounds wonderful. What do you think, darling?" Killer once again freezes up so I kick his shin.

"Right. That's great. Can I talk to you for a minute honey?"

"Of course, we'll just be one minute." We get up and go into the hallway.

"Why are we getting married just because your mother said so?"

"No, we're getting married to spite my mother. She clearly thinks that no one could possibly love me."

"You're so petty." Killer said under his breath.

"Well, would you rather die?" I already spent too much time making sure he lives so no matter what he says. We're getting married. 

"That's a good point. I'll shut up now."

I can't believe I'm doing this. Then again, it probably won't be too bad. Killer seems pretty nice, and I kinda like him anyway.

-----------------------------------

This is just going to be a continuous thing because I like it. Oh boy, they're going to get married now. I'm sure that'll be fun. See ya, imaginary people.