???

{3 updates in 1 day. What's this world coming to?}

"Dream, I've really enjoyed spending time with you, but I need to get my own space."

"Will you come visit me?"

"I don't think I can."

"Ok, but I'll miss you" He hugs me. I'm really going to miss his friendship, but if I stay with Dream then I can't go back to Nightmare. He lets go and I teleport back to Nightmare's castle.

"Welcome back Cross, I assume you got the information I needed."

"Yes, Nightmare"

"Good, you are dismissed" I leave the room and hear the sound of someone teleporting. The only one in there is Nightmare but where could he have gone? I should try to find out where Nightmare went. 

After a few minutes of looking, I finally find him. He went to Dream's house. 

Nightmare's POV 

I look over the information Cross brought me. I think I should pay my brother a visit. I teleport to Dream's house. 

Dream notices me immediately. He runs over and............hugs me. "Nightmare, I missed you"

"I umm, I came to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I love you, but not just as my brother."

"Me too" Dream pulled me to him and kissed me. I'm almost too shocked to do anything, but I kiss him back. 

Cross's POV

Dream and Nightmare just kissed, what is going on? At least the mission Nightmare sent me on makes a lot more sense now. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I feel......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

really happy. Perfect, now that Dream is out of the way all I have to do is kill Error and Ink will be mine. 

Other Ending

------------------------

Bet you weren't expecting that. As always if you have a request let me know and I will do my best to write it. I will continue any of the one-shots I have already written. That's all for now. See ya, imaginary people.