(IMPORTANT, Lots of News)

I have too much news to put comfortably at the end of a one-shot so that's why this is a thing. Not all of it is important I shall label Important Thing

News stuff:

Lots of new people reading so we up to 3.3k views ahhhhh. Too many new people.

For anyone who is interested, the Ink x Nightmare I guess multi-shot is it's own book now. It even has a new part. (no update schedule) (also needs a good title)

So apparently Outer x Cross is a ship (rare-pair) now. I don't know how it became a thing but it's a thing.

I edited the rant chapter so it's open for discussion of any ship if you want.

I'm trying to get back to writing my book and I'm trying to think of a good title. If you guys have read it please help. If you haven't read it please don't read it especially if you want just the normal ships that's not the way I do things.

I'm working on something pretty exciting but it's not Undertale related. Just put it here because it's news. So I may not be available or writing as much.

I don't shitpost in this book too much. If you wanna see that there's some in the pointless book.

IMPORTANT THING: I'm now asking that you put who you want to be sub and who you want to be dom but only if it's not normal or involves Cross or Outer because I honestly think of Cross as a switch but I know a lot of people like him as a sub. I really see Outer as a sub because he's the floofy-star boi. Cross is badass-fluffy-boi so that's why he's a switch. I just wanted to make sure we understand each other clearly. If it's not anything mentioned above then you don't have to put it.

IMPORTANT: If I seem upset let me be. Writing is my emotion vent. You can ask me if I'm alright but don't tell me to be happy. I know that you're just trying to help but I don't want to hear that I'm ok or that I should be happy anymore.

If I'm posting some random one-shot before a request it's probably because I got either struck by inspiration or am stuck on the request and need to write something else so the request can be as great as possible.

-

End of news

-

Wooo, thanks for sitting through all that, you're amazing.

So now, fun stuff.

I accidentally woke up in the middle of the night, my brain convinced me that it was morning and I got ready for school before I realized what time it was.

I think of the one-shots I've written my favorite is Lost, which is Dance x Katana.

Honestly, I don't know how all these people found this book.

-

Well, see ya, imaginary people.