1 Year Anniversary

(It's been exactly one year since I started this book. As a celebration, I have rewritten the very first one-shot I ever made)

Blue's POV

I sitting at home by myself. It was kinda boring, I had gotten used to being part of the Star Sanses and fighting to protect the multiverse. Ever since Nightmare became uncorrupted and the bad guy's group disbanded, it's been really peaceful. I still hang out with Dream sometimes but he has his job of maintaining positivity around the multiverse so he can't hang out all the time.

Most of my free time is spent cooking and baking. I got some new recipe books that I've been using and everyone seems to like my food much more now. What should I make now? I look at the food in the cabinets. I know, I'll make tacos. I still love tacos, they are the best food in the entire multiverse, probably even beyond that. 

As I'm getting set up, the doorbell rings. I stop and go answer the door. Dream was there and that must be Nightmare with him. "Hi, Dream"

"Hi, Blue," said Dream.

Nightmare shyly waves. "Hello, Blue"

Nightmare is a lot smaller when he isn't covered in all that goop. He also doesn't look like he would kill me, which is an improvement, not that he wasn't hot like that. He's really handsome like this. What am I thinking?

"Do you two want to come in?" They both walk in, Nightmare sits on the couch but Dream remains standing. 

"I have to go. Would you hang out with Nightmare? He really needs some friends and you're the friendliest person I know."

"Of course Dream, the Magnificent Sans will not fail you."

"Thank you so much." Dream then left, and I was alone with Nightmare. I was already planning on making tacos, maybe Nightmare would like to help.

"Do you want to help me make tacos?" I asked Nightmare.

"Sure"

We went to the kitchen and I grabbed the recipe book and we looked over it together.

Nightmare's POV

I can't believe Blue is this nice to me even after I hurt everyone so much. He seems to really want to be my friend, not just for Dream. We were almost done making the tacos, when we were adding the seasoning, some of it got into the air causing Blue to sneeze like a little kitten.

Aww. That is the most adorable sneeze I have heard in my life. Blue is just adorable in general.

We quickly finished up making the tacos and sat down to eat them. It was really fun to cook with Blue. He let me do things by myself and trusted me not to try and harm him. He really didn't have to do that, no one really trusts me because of all the bad things I did, but Blue does. He makes me feel like I'm a good person.

It was really peaceful, just the two of us in the house. It didn't feel empty at all, we had all the company we needed.

We had started watching movies together, sharing a blanket when the doorbell rang. Blue answered it. Dream was there, to take me home. It felt like time had gone by so fast, it was night already, I hadn't even noticed. I left with Dream, after hugging Blue goodbye of course.

I hope I can see Blue again tomorrow. 

-----------

I actually had a good time rewriting this. It was nice to revisit my old work. See ya, imaginary people.