Nightmare x Ink (part 3)

(This was requested by Lonelytrashbag, Here is the acknowledgment, yes, Nightmare did whatever he wanted to Ink and Ink is preggo.)

Ink's POV

 It's been I don't know, a week or so since I saw Dream. I really miss him. I wish Dream would rescue me or anyone for that matter. Anywhere is better than here. I can't believe NIghtmare. He knows I just broke up with Error. I don't want a relationship especially not with him. 

"Have you thought about my offer?"

"My answer is still NO"

"I'm tired of this Ink. This time the agreement is this, You marry me and I won't destroy the multiverse."

I don't want to but for the sake of the multiverse, I have to. "Only if you promise you won't destroy any of the Au's or hurt anyone who lies in the Au's" 

"I promise"

Nightmare's POV

I don't want to threaten Ink but this is the best way to keep him safe. Marrying him basically puts me in charge of the multiverse and if he's married to me then my gang won't be able to hurt him or else they'll risk my wrath. Besides, I love Ink and I'll love our baby too. 

"Fine, but I'm only doing this for the multiverse. It has nothing to do with you"

"That's fine by me. Now, if you want to get out of this cell, follow me, and if you think about escaping, think again. There is a magic barrier around the castle so only my gang can teleport in and out of here." I walk out and Ink follows. He doesn't look happy about it. Not that I expected him to.

(Time skip: 9 months later){This time skip was brought to you by, Quill)

Ink slowly hands me a small squirming bundle "Are you sure you want me to hold him?"

"He's your kid too" Ink has started to warm up to me over the past few months. I look at the small baby that I am now cradling in my arms.

"What's his name?"

"You name him"

"Quill" Quill looks at me with his deep blue eyes and I feel something I am unfamiliar with. FEAR. I can tell already, Quill has the power to bring someone's worst nightmares to life. I don't want to tell Ink, if everyone is scared of him, he could grow up with bitterness and hatred. Then he would kill us all. I know Dream feels it too.

Dream. I need to give him back his staff. I hand Quill back to Ink "I'll be right back, Inky"

"Ok, hurry back." Huh, he didn't complain or argue when I called him Inky. I go to our room, grab Dream's staff and teleport to Dream's house. 

"Brother, where have you been all these months?" Dream sounds really happy to see me.

"You're not mad?"

"Oh, I'm furious. My aura just won't allow me to show negative emotions."

"I thought that only happens when there's a large amount of negativity."

"It does, there is a lot of negativity coming from your castle. You should probably go check on that" I give Dream his staff and teleport back to my castle. Nothing seems wrong, everything is as it should be. Oh, of course, the negativity is coming from Quill. It will just take a little time for the balance to fix the surge in negativity Quill created. Problem is if the balance is going to take a bit it will tell others just how powerful Quill is. I walk over to Ink and take Quill back. He quickly falls asleep in my arms. It's hard to believe the fate of this timeline could be determined by such a small, innocent child. 

------------------------------------

Sorry, I had a really hard time on where to take this one-shot so I just went "screw it" and added Quill to the story. I wanted to give him a power that could come from both his mom and his dad, and in the process made Quill super over-powered. I might do a drawing of quill so y'all can see what he looks like. Or I might not. Would anyone be interested in seeing a drawing of Quill? Anyway, see ya, imaginary people.