Neko!Ink x Nightmare

(Requested by kitty_inky  I would like to say that this took me so long because of the drawing but I think we all know by now that I'm lazy and take a long time to do requests)

Ink's POV

Yep, still in the cell. I've been in here for I think 2 days. At least that's how many tallies I put on the wall. I'm hungry again, I think this is the time they normally feed me. My tail flicks impatiently. Wait tail? I spin around like a dog when they chase their tail and sure enough, I have a cat tail. That's new. I wonder... I feel the top of my head and yep, I have cat ears. When did this happen?

The sound of footsteps interrupts my thoughts. Nightmare appears right in front of my cell. "What's with the cat ears?"

"Dunno. I didn't make them. They just poofed into existence"

Nightmare's POV

I don't know how Ink has managed to be so calm the entire time he's been captured. Obviously he's not going to tell me anything useful if he's kept here.

I really shouldn't just keep him locked up here I need to figure out something else... Those cat ears make him look really cute. I blush a little bit. This is not the time for these thoughts. "Quit being so distracting"

Ink gives me a strange look. I said that out loud, didn't I? I open the cell door. "Come on"

"Are you serious? You think I'm just going to go with you?"

"Fine then, stay in there" He quickly steps out of the cell. "Smart decision, artist. Now, stay by me or you won't like what happens"

"Ok"

Ink's POV

I follow Nightmare for a while until we get to a bedroom. If I could use my magic, I would have run away already.

"This is where you'll be staying for now, unless you'd rather be in the dungeon. I have the only key to the room and the door will be locked at night."

He nods "Anything else?"

"Now that you mention it, there is one thing I would like you to do or more specifically to wear"

I don't like where this is going. He pulls out a bundle of clothes and hands them to me. "Go get changed"

"Is there any way I don't have to wear whatever horrors await me?"

"Yeah, just tell me how to defeat Dream and Blue"

"I'll go change now"

Nightmare's POV

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I guess he found out what I'm making him wear.

Ink stays in his new room for about 10 minutes. "You better be done changing and if you're not oh well, I'm coming in" I go into the room.

Ink is sitting on his bed, in his new outfit.

(Picture of Ink in his new outfit. Excuse the lined paper please. For some reason this was the only attempt that looked good.)

I blushed when I looked at him and he blushed when he noticed me staring "That looks prettier than I thought it would on you"

"Ummm, thanks I guess. I feel kinda awkward wearing it."

"You can stay in here for now. I'll shut the door and tell everyone not to bother you" I go outside the room and true to my word shut the door.

—————-
Alright, done! Two more to go. See ya, imaginary people.