Outer x Error

(Betcha weren't expecting two in one night. Requested by _KTA26_ I was feeling some jealousy stuff so we got this)

Outer's POV

We're at a party. Error was talking to Ink.

"YeAH, bUt It'S GreAt." They started walking away. Stupid Error, you're supposed to be my boyfriend, not Ink's. I can't hear what they're saying anymore.

Sci comes over and starts talking to me. "So, are you and Error still a thing because he looks pretty chummy with Ink," Sci says. I look over and Ink and Error and Sci is right, they both look happy.

"We're still dating," I say.

"Well, it doesn't look like Error remembers that." What if he's right? How could I be so stupid? Sci puts a hand on my shoulder. "Just remember, I'm always here for you if you need me."

"Thanks, Sci"

Error's POV

Ink was saying someone but I wasn't paying attention I was staring at Outer who was talking to Sci. Sci said something I couldn't hear and then he and Outer walked somewhere together. Is it me or has Ink been slowly getting me further away from Outer? And Sci just walked away with Outer. Blue said something about him liking Outer. This is all a little too convenient.

I start trying to walk away from Ink. "Where are you going?" He's gotten so good at sounding clueless I would almost believe it.

"I'M JuSt gEttIng aWaY FroM aLl tHeSe PeoPLe." I have a feeling he wouldn't like what I'm actually doing. I go to where I saw Sci and Outer walk off. I find them on a porch. Outer was clearly upset and Sci was talking to him.

"Error clearly doesn't care about you, how about you come back to the lab with me?" Outer notices me and stumbles over to give me a hug and kiss. That's when I notice something wrong with Outer, he's drunk, more than he should be.

"WTF ScI? YoU gOt MY BoYfRIenD dRunK aNd TrieD tO ConVinCe hIm to Go wItH yOu?" Outer leans on me for support.

"I'm just trying to protect him."

"He Is JuST fInE"

"Not from you, idiot. Ink likes you and he's willing to hurt Outer. I caught him plotting and he agreed to not hurt Outer if I could get him away from you." I don't put it past Ink to hurt someone if they're in his way but I don't think he likes me.

Outer tugs on my shirt like a child to get my attention. "Hey, Glitchy? I love you."

"I LoVe yOU tOo." No matter what Sci says, I'm not going to give him up even if I have to fight Ink again.

—————————————
See ya, imaginary people.