(Views + Other stuff)

So uhh... 710 views. That's a lot. I was not expecting that many. I love all of you. You're all so wonderful and supportive. I wasn't expecting to get even 500 views so you all have shattered my expectations. 

The only one-shot I am working on at the moment is Yandere!Cross x Dream. I've been trying to update at least weekly, but I'm also working on my book so I might not always have a weekly update. I'm not going to count any author's notes as a weekly update because I feel bad whenever I give you an author's note and not a one-shot.  I'm probably not going to do any more author's notes until 1k views because if I get 1k views you all will have killed me from the shock. I'm not even that great of a writer. 

While I'm here I want to mention a few people who support me in my writing. Thank you to            MayaTablet                                                                                                                                                                               Over_Write                                                                                                                                                                                Lonelytrashbag                                                                                                                                                                      and Bbbiii0                                                                                                                                                                                And thanks to all you other imaginary people.  

Also, if you have any questions for me now is the time to ask. I don't mind and if you want to ask about Quill or my stories that's great or if you want to ask about me personally that's great too. I may choose to not answer some questions but I will try to answer most of them. I love talking and talking with all of you encourages me to keep writing. 

See ya, imaginary people