Nightmare x Ink (Part 5?)

(Don't quote me on that. I haven't even touched this story since September. I do have a separate book for this, but I decided to post it here too since people were asking for it. Also means I get something out without actually having to write anything since my brain doesn't want to write) (Lol, I forgot all the people who asked. I don't feel like checking since I know it was at least three people)

Ink's POV

It's been a bit crazy since Error came to visit me. He's moved back into the castle and it's a bit difficult having to learn to live with him. He leaves the strings hanging everywhere and if you trip over one you get tangled.

"Dannit!" Sounds like Killer got stuck again.

Killer's POV

"Error! You better come here and let me down right now!!" I look up at the floor, cause I'm upside down. I really don't know how we used to live with this. I hear some glitched laughter.

"I cAn'T bELIEve tHat yOU gOT StuCK aGAin"

"Maybe I wouldn't get stuck if you didn't just throw things everywhere. This isn't the anti-void"

Nightmare's POV

Quill is too much like me. I don't want him to be hated like I was. I know what I need to do but I need Dream's help. We're still not on the best of terms but I think he'll help me. We've talked about it before.

I quickly teleport to where he lives before I change my mind.
"I want to do it"

"Are you sure? It's very hard to undo if you change your mind"

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure"

"Ok then, let's do it"

We go back to the castle together. We stand on opposite sides of Quill and start. Slowly Quill's nightmare magic seeps out of him forming a weird purple smoke ball. Just hold it a bit longer. It takes lots of concentration and magic to do this and it's taking its toll. The magic ball starts shifting onto different shapes before settling into a final shape. A quill. Dream and I both sit down exhausted. I get before him and offer my hand to help him up. He takes it and stands before promptly slapping me across the face.

"Don't ever ask me to do anything like this for you again. You may be my brother but I will never forgive you"

"I guess I deserve that" He quickly leaves and goes back to his home, leaving me alone with Quill. I take the magic quill and hide it in the basement of the castle. Now no one can find it..... I hope.

--------

There you go, I might continue this story when school starts up again because I'll probably have the motivation then. That's a maybe, not guaranteed. 

Honestly, there's probably going to much more vent chapters when school starts again because crazy girl will be pulling her shit again. Here's to hoping she'll just leave me alone. 

See ya, imaginary people