Some More Freaking StarCrossed

(Request for Cross x Outer came from @Potatoe_the_Nugget So had this random ideas. It's based off the movie Stardust. It's an amazing movie and if you can watch it I highly recommend you do. This is different than the movie because just using the different Sanses as characters in the movie would be way too long. This story is also going to be set in present day. There is some Kross to advance the plot so don't get mad)

Cross's POV

I live in a small town named Wall. It's called that because of the hole in the wall at the edge of our town. No one knows why the wall is there, only that no one is allowed to cross it. Our town is the only spot where anyone can cross the wall but the hole is guarded all day and all night by the gatekeeper. Almost everyone has tried to cross the wall at some point but no one has ever made it.

But I'm going to be the first to make it past the wall. I have to make it past because I promised Killer I'd bring back the fallen star for him.

{Flashback: last night}

I went to Killer's house late at night. I picked up a rock and threw it at the window. "Who is it?" He called while leaning out the window. "Oh, it's you. What are you doing here so late?"

"I came to see if you wanted to go on a picnic with me?"

"Like right now?"

"No, next year, of course right now"

"Dude, you could have just texted me, but sure. I'll be down in a minute" After a few minutes Killer came outside.

"What took you so long?" I joked.

"Unlike some people, I actually like to shower." Killer teased back. "So, picnic?"

"Right, let's go. It's all set up already." I lead the way to the hill where I set up everything. We sit down and begin our picnic.

"I'm surprised you were able to afford all this just working at the store."

"It's just a day job. It may not be a lot but every little bit counts."

"Well maybe if you get a real job you could actually be able to get out of here like you want."

"Maybe someday, but for now it's not bad. Maybe you should try working for once."

We talk for while before Killer spots a shooting, well more falling star. It crashed somewhere close enough for us to see a flash of light. "Look at that. It looks like it landed on the other side of the wall."

"Well, if it's that close, why don't we go retrieve it?"

Killer shakes his head. "I have to stay here, otherwise I might actually have to get a job." We both laugh a little. Killer's dad is really strict, stupid rich, but strict. Basically, Killer doesn't have to work and can just inherit the money if he stays in Wall and marries someone. That's the agreement, I don't know why they made that agreement but that's how it is. Killer is amazing, I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to marry him, heck even I want to marry him.

Unfortunately, Dust also likes Killer. Dust is the biggest jerk in the whole town, but he's also extremely hot. No one is immune to his good looks.

I get an idea, one that will definitely make me Killer's hero. "What if I went and retrieved the star for you?"

"Are you joking. You know we can't go past the wall."

"I'm serious this time Kills. I'll go retrieve the star, but I want you to promise that you'll marry me."

Killer thinks it over for a while and I can feel my anticipation growing. "Ok. I promise, that if you retrieve the star for me then I'll marry you. But, I'm giving you a time limit, you have to be back within a month, in time for my 18th birthday" Killer extends his hand. "Deal?"