Nightmare x Ink (bonus)

(If this gets any longer I'm going to make it a book because you all are obsessed with this going to be 4-part one-shot. To be fair, I also love Inkmare, it's a great ship. So this was not requested but my writing buddy, Painter2 gave me this idea when we talked. So, this chapter will be fun stuff/fluff from the nine months Ink was pregnant.)

#1 Ink's POV

I wake up and look around. Wait a minute, this isn't my cell. This isn't my house. Why do I hurt so much? I look over at Nightmare who is sleeping right next to me. Right, that's why. I am going to kill him when he wakes up.

I go clean up and get my clothes on and I notice something. A small soul floating in my stomach. Oh s*** I'm pregnant.

"Nightmare!! I am going to kill you!!" I yell.

"Can it wait until I wake up?"

"NO! Get your lazy butt up and get over here!" He gets up and comes over after getting some clothes on.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm pregnant that's the matter!"

"It's not like you did anything to stop me"

"That is not the point!"

"Kinda is, Inky"

"Do not call me 'Inky'!"

#2 (8 months)

Nightmare was busy going through a list of complaints that the different sanses of the multiverse gave to him. Nothing too extreme, stuff like Altertale had some strange flowers, Overtale's code was getting kinda weak and should be monitored. The most serious thing on the list was that Error had almost destroyed Storyshift again. There wasn't anything wrong with the main AU's though.

Ink came over to Nightmare. "It's getting late. You should get to bed."

"Just a few more minutes." Ink gave Nightmare a kiss on the cheek and went to bed. "Goodnight, Inky" Nightmare said softly

#3

Dream was back again to bother Nightmare.

"Nightmare! Just give me my staff"

"Nah"

"We had an agreement!"

"What agreement? There was never any contract"

Dream stared at him at a loss for words. Then Nightmare went back inside, pleased that Dream finally shut up.

#4

It was movie night. Everyone in the castle settled down to watch some movies. By this point, the gang had gotten used to Ink and he was treated as another member of the group. 

After a bit of debate, they decided to watch horror movies. Ink clung to Nightmare's arm the entire time but no one had said anything about it until the end of the movie.

"You scared, Ink? Or just wanting to cuddle Nightmare? Killer says

"I'm not either of those things"

"Prove it"

Ink lets go of Nightmare and everything is fine......until there is a loud crash from the storm outside. Ink immediately jumps into Nightmare's arms. Everyone else just laughs.

------------------------------------------

I'm working on part 4. I just thought this opportunity was too good to pass up. As always, If you have requests let me know. See ya, imaginary people.