Blind!Mind Reader! Killer X Mute! Dream

(Requested by CoralCadbury it was actually kind of hard to write this but I did it. I just realized this is the first time I think I've written Kreme in this book, or at all.)

3rd person POV

Killer was out on a walk with his guide dog, Rally. Rally is a black cocker spaniel/lab mix with silky fur. Killer had never actually seen Rally but everyone told him that she is adorable. He sat down at a bench and let Rally out of her vest so she could play for a while.

A few minutes later, Killer became aware of a person sitting next to him. He could hear the person's thoughts: Hi

"Hi," Killer said. 

You can understand me?! My name is Dream! Killer couldn't tell if he was actually talking or not but he figured it'd be rude not answer Dream since at least the thoughts were directed at him.

"Nice to meet you Dream, I'm Killer" At that moment Rally came trotting over to meet the new person. She sniffed Dream's hand and let him pet her. "This is my guide dog, Rally. She's a sweetheart."

Wait, you're blind? Then how did you know my name? "You can keep a secret right?" Dream nodded before remembering that Killer couldn't see him. How, do I say yes? I'm mute. 

"I can read minds" 

That is absolutely insane but there is no other explanation for it, so I believe you. 

"Meet me tomorrow at the cafe on River Street at 2 pm. I have to go, I'll see you then." Killer put the harness back on Rally and walked off before getting an answer from a very flustered Dream. He didn't need mind-reading to know that Dream would agree.

(Time skip: The next day, at 2 pm, at the cafe) {This time skip was brought to you by, Wattpad deleting all the progress I made on a chapter of one of my books. Thank you so much, now I have to start all over.}

Killer and Dream sat down together at a table. Rally laid down next to the table like a good girl. 

"So, how's life?" 

Same as always I guess. Dream was signing as he was thinking just out of habit, and also to make it look less weird. 

"Were you always mute?" 

Yeah. What about you were you always blind?

"Blind, no. I lost my sight when I was young. Don't feel too bad, I don't regret it. I went back into a burning building to save a dog. Burning piece of wood fell on me. The dog saved me. Funny thing is, that dog eventually became Rally's mother. I guess that dog kinda helped me twice." Killer reached down and patted Rally on the head.

That's cool. They talked for a while and before either of the knew it, it was already 4pm. They got up and walked out the door together. 

"I guess, I'll see you tomorrow." Dream smiled.

That was funny. I would love to see you tomorrow.

-----------------

Alright done! See ya, imaginary people.