Chapter 331: Crystal Plant

The tears in Bai Yue's eyes are blurry, but her expression is firm: "You go first. While you come back, the baby will be born."

The pain did not make Bai Yue weaken, but stronger and calmer.

Instead of letting the ball stay here and wait, it is better to do something meaningful during this time. Maybe they will be safe when the baby is born.

Bai Gu Teng looked at Bai Yue for a long time, and finally looked at the doctors around him angrily, and disappeared.

The doctors shook their heads, always feeling something is wrong from earlier.

The Leopard Doctor who rushed over touched Bai Yue's stomach and said in shock: "You are going to give birth!"

"My stomach hurts," Bai Yue said.

Doctor Leopard did not ask, and immediately said: "Hurry up and prepare the delivery tools!"

Guoguo, who had been hidden for several days, finally reappeared, and the orcs in the city are excited, as are the high-levels.

Even if she is in production, everyone at the top wanted to squeeze in to take a look.

Finally, Shi Quan put on isolation gowns and entered the operating room.

"No wonder the egg retrieval failed. It turns out that you are pregnant again." Shiquan stand beside Bai Yue, looking at her face condescendingly.

Bai Yue is dying of pain, but she is still well deserved by the diaphragm.

It's all about giving birth to a lover who isn't by her side. In fact standing an enemy watching her like a joke.

In front of everyone, Shi Quan still had to maintain a sane disguise, without saying serious things, and he also cared about Bai Yue's safety.

Dystocia has always threatened human beings and has never disappeared due to advances in technology. At this time, the atmosphere in the ward is very tense.

The time on this side is slowly losing in pain, and the other side is racing against time in anxiousness, living like years. 

The Bone Vine unconsciously entered another more secret building on the military base, and successfully arrived in an artificial world.

Above is the dazzling high imitation fluorescent lamp, which even burns on people.  Below is pure and flawless green water, spreading out white roots.

A green vine grows on the surface of the water. It is very delicate, like a treasure in a pot of greenhouse. It has never seen a trace of wind and rain, but it is nourished very powerfully.

Bai Gu Teng frowned when see it, and looked down upon it in his heart. The idea of ​​asking for its help is instantly dispelled.

The instrument failed to detect the existence of the bone vine, but the plant felt it, and it waved the vine and hit the bone vine.

The Bone Vine easily caught the vines, but it is just a spiritual body, not as powerful as the main body. He pulled a handful of the vines and is fly into the water.

With a "puff", the splashing water sound like the alarm bell.

"Who is it?" A group of beasts rushed in fully armed and circled the pool.

"It must be those people who are struggling to die again. It's okay. Crystal will clean him up. Let's go out." There is a beast army who didn't care about it. Crystal is the name of this plant.

This statement is echoed by some people, and they are ready to leave.

The white bone vine fall into the water and didn't panic at all, but the root system of this plant is really developed, as if it had instilled the attack power into the root.

Its roots are as white as jade, not sticking to a particle of dust, and look very beautiful at first glance.  But a closer look reveals that the densely packed thin heel roots twist and twist to the ground, like a large nest of roundworms, and suddenly feel sick.

A large number of snow-white roots attacked the white bone vine, and the white bone vine did not struggle, allowing it to restrain itself.

A crystal plant is a captive plant. There is no defense against prey, and if caught, it is stuffed into the digestive center of the root system. He never thought about the crisis he would face it if he couldn't digest it.

Shi Quan: Our crystal plant is being attack!