pete davidson

Characters: Jensen Ackles x Reader, Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki

Warnings: book of the damned stuff, very minor angst, mostly fluff

Summary: Being on set is nothing short of amazing. You have amazing friends to laugh and cry with. You wouldn't trade your job for anything.

A/N: This is based on the song "pete davidson" by Ariana Grande

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every day on the set of Supernatural was always an adventure. There was never a boring day, and nothing happened twice in a row. In fact, yesterday was really interesting since your best friend, Jensen, decided that doing his own stunts was a good idea. You weren't in on the scene, so you watched and recorded him tripping his own two feet and landing on his ass. He wasn't as limber as his younger self, so that was hilarious to see.

Today, though, was different since you would be working with the infamous duo. Jensen was directing this episode, so you and Jared hung out off to the side while Jensen got the set ready right where he wanted it to be. This would be an emotional day, for sure, because your character wasn't doing too well. She is going through so much shit, which took a lot out of you mentally. Though, you knew you would be okay since Jared and Jensen usually knew when you needed a laughing break.

Jensen looked up from his spot at the back of the car and smiled at you, and that's when everything went downhill from there.

I thought you into my life, woah
Look at my mind, yeah
No better place or a time
Look how they align

If soulmates were real, then you and Jensen would be it. Much like how Jensen and Jared are friend soulmates, you and Jensen were romantic ones. That is if you were man enough to do something about it. Jared constantly tells you how Jensen has a thing for you, but you couldn't bring yourself to believe it despite the magnetic pull he has on you. There was definitely some kind of chemistry going on, and until either one of you stepped up to bat, then it's just going to sit there and stew.

You didn't have time to think more about it since Jensen wanted to get the scene over with. With everyone in character, you stepped on your piece of tape with the book of the damned in your hands. Your character is going through a lot right now, such as going slowly insane due to the book in your hands. She accidentally got in it, and now it's having an effect on her that Winchesters don't know if they can break her out of.

"Action!" Jensen yelled from his spot at the trunk.

Jared was in character, inside the car where he was talking on the phone. Sam was calling Rowena for help while your character and Dean tried to put the book someplace where it wouldn't affect you as much.

"Dean, the voices are back," you whispered emotionally.

"Y/C/N, you have to fight them. They're not real," he urged.

"No! Shut up! Please leave me alone," you cried quietly.

It became routine now to cry on cue even if it did take a lot out of you.

"Sammy! Where's the witch?"

"She's not answering."

"Well, keep trying! Who knows how long Y/C/N has!" Dean yelled.

Dean grabbed the shotgun from the trunk and cocked it, but Jensen made the mistake of cocking it too close to his head.

"Ah, fuck," Jensen cursed.

It wasn't expected, which is why you giggled through the tears. The scene was ruined now, and it was going to have to be redone if you were to get back into character fully. Jared laughed from the front seat as his best friend rubbed his head.

"Are you okay?" you laughed.

"Yeah," he chuckled.

Universe must have my back
Fell from the sky into my lap
And I know you know that you're my soulmate and all that

Ever since that first mess up, not much work had gotten done. Either people started messing up on purpose to keep the laughter going or on accident, which made it even funnier. Regardless, Jensen wanted to be mad but knew he couldn't, not when you were smiling and laughing the way you were. You must have done the scene at least seven times before getting through it with minimal distractions. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

"Well, keep trying! Who knows how long Y/C/N has!" Dean yelled.

"Alright!"

"Stay out of my head!" you whispered and slapped yourself on the head to make it seem like there were voices up there.

"Where's Cas? Can't he do anything?"

"I'm right here," Castiel said from behind you.

"Do something! Fix her, I don't care. Just make her feel better," the older brother demanded.

"The book of the damned is a very powerful book. I'm not sure if–" Misha cut himself off when he sneezed.

"Bless you," you said, still in character.

"Thank you," Misha said in his angel voice.

That caused everyone to bust out laughing, which broke the scene and all of the emotions. Jensen knew not a lot of work was going to get done without some kind of break, so he called it quits for the rest of the hour.

I'm like ooh, ooh
My whole life got me ready for you, ooh
Got me happy, happy
I'ma be happy, happy, yeah
Won't get no crying from me, yeah
Gonna be...

Jensen decided to watch back what was recorded, and you thought it was a good idea if you did as well. It was funny to see everyone messing up and making each other laugh. You got to the part where Misha sneezed, and you laughed just as hard as you did the first time. Jensen looked over at you and couldn't help catching the infectious attitude you were putting out there.

"You have a really nice smile," he complimented. "Do you want to go for coffee tomorrow morning? My treat."

This is it. This is the moment you've been waiting for. This was the jump you were too afraid to take yourself.

"Yes," you agreed, the smile never leaving your face.