A Chase Through Time

Characters: Brother!Castiel x Sister!Angel!Reader, Dean, Sam, Elizabeth (OFC)

Warnings: Some angst, family fluff at the end

Summary: You aided Matatron in the fall of the Angels and most of the blame you for what happened since you trusted him so much. To escape your execution, you time traveled back in time to hide from your family since you're scared to come back. You don't know what is happening now but you hope you can come home soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were ashamed of who you were and what you stood for. You were an Angel of the Lord but you didn't feel like it. You did something very bad and most of your brothers and sisters hated you for it. You believed Metatron when he said he wanted to make Heaven a better place, to fix it up. You helped him cast out all the Angels and then he cast you out, leaving your brothers and sisters to hate you for what you did.

Most of the Angels expected something like this from Metatron but not from you. Before, you were a strong leader, leading armies to victory alongside your brother, Castiel. A lot of the Angels respected you but not after what you did.

That is why you went into hiding. You stayed on Earth but not in the same century. You went back in time to hide from your family. You knew they wouldn't be able to find you this way which is why you chose to live in the late 1800s, the world's fair to be exact. You lived your life as an Angel, helping people when you could but never giving up your identity. Being an Angel helped you lived your life back then since you were used to modern technology but you had to manage.

You couldn't go back to your own time. You would be killed immediately for your betrayal. You missed your family, yes, but you had to do whatever you could to stay alive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you found her, yet?" Dean asked, walking into the war room where Sam and Cas were. Sam was on his laptop, trying to see if he could locate you through it while Cas used angel radio and his powers to see if he could find you. If you were on Earth, then he would be able to track where you were but he couldn't.

"No, not yet." Sam sighed, trying to see if there had been any record of someone like you anywhere. He found out who the woman you were inside of but she disappeared years ago.

"I haven't heard anything either. Where could she be?" Castiel sighed, looking at the Winchesters.

"We'll find her."

"This is my sister. She disappeared when the Angels fell and I haven't seen her since. So much has happened since then and I feel like she's scared to come out of hiding because of what happened to Metatron. He was killed because of what he did and now I think she's scared. But, I need to find her. She's a great leader. She used to be beside me as we led armies to victory. We need her right now and I just miss her." He sighed at the end.

"Listen, Cas, we will find her, okay?" Sam said, going back to work even though his eyes were swimming.

"Yeah, it would be much easier if she was tied to an object we could track," Dean said as he sat down, cracking open his beer.

"Wait, I think I know how we can find her," Castiel said, standing up.

"Really?" Sam asked. Castiel walked into the library and started shuffling through the books. Sam and Dean exchanged looks before getting up and following their angel friend.

"Whatcha doing, Cas?" Dean asked. Castiel ignored him until he found the book he needed.

"Every Angel has something they are tied to, a talisman that could be used to track an Angel down. Whether they are on Earth or not. In Heaven or Hell. It will tell us." Castiel started to explain.