You're A Winchester Now

Characters: Teen!Dean Winchester x Teen!Reader, John Winchester, Reader's Uncle, mention of Sam

Warnings: fluff towards the end, minor angst, mentions of physical abuse from uncle (it's not explicitly stated, but it is mentioned throughout)

Summary: Ever since your parents were killed by vampires, your abusive uncle took you in. In your free time, you became a rough hunter, and one hunt, you're saved by Dean and his dad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Make sure you come home the minute school ends. You don't want a repeat of last time, do you?" your uncle asked in a menacing tone.

"No, Uncle Tom, I don't. Don't worry, I'll be home," you sighed as you walked into school.

"Good. Oh, and pick me up some cigarettes. You know the ones that I like," he rasped out.

"Sure. I have to go," you quickly hung up on your uncle, keeping your head down as you passed by other students.

Your uncle is one of the most scariest humans you have ever met. Disobeying your uncle meant a lot of pain for you, and you'd rather not relive the night you "accidentally" fell down the stairs and almost broke your wrist. He and your aunt took you in when your parents died because of some vampires who were looking for a snack. It was hard after they died, and instead of doing your school work, you studied up on monsters: how to kill them, what they could do, and everything else in between.

Things that used to matter to you didn't, and you spent more nights making your own weapons since you weren't old enough to buy your own. It did help that your uncle had some firearms in the apartment, which you stole some nights. Now, the only thing on your mind was saving others who deserved to be saved. You hated bullies and your uncle was a big one. The minute you could, you would leave his ass to travel the country and hunt monsters.

As far as you knew, you were the only hunter in your state, much less your school. You didn't have many friends, but with the life you lived, you didn't have time for friends. The only person that came to mind was Dean Winchester.

Ever since entering junior year of high school, he has always stuck out. The more classes the two of you had, the more you got to know him. He didn't really open up to people, but it was kind of fair since you didn't really open up to him. The only thing he was good at was flirting, and he flirted with you a lot.

He had a reputation all around school with the ladies, and as much as you wanted to give in, you wouldn't succumb to being another notch on his belt. That didn't stop him from trying and you had to give Dean credit, he had determination which was a quality you loved in a man.

"Looking good, Y/N," you looked up from your locker to see Dean walking your way. Quickly looking away, you tried to hide the fact that you had a bruise on your left cheek. Your uncle didn't do it this time, it was the result of a nasty demon you had to deal with a week ago. Thankfully, your uncle didn't care much about you to worry about where the bruise came from.

"Hi, Dean," you muttered and closed your locker after taking your books out.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked, suddenly becoming serious. Ever since he laid his eyes on you, you became drawn to you for some reason. He had two jobs in life, and that was to protect his younger brother and to kick some monster ass, but he made it his goal to get to know you. He knew it was dangerous since he didn't want you becoming involved in his lifestyle, but he couldn't help it.

"I'm fine," you turned to escape his gaze when he grabbed your arm gently.

"Who did this?" he asked, cupping your chin and turning your bruised cheek to him.