Always Welcomed Here

Characters: Dean Winchester x Reader, Sam Winchester

Warnings: this is just fluff

Summary: It's your only night in Lebanon and decide to spend it with Dean Winchester. Bring on the sleepover.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting out of your beat-up old car, you walked to the front door of the underground bunker your friends lived in. Knocking on the door, you waited for one of the giant Winchesters to answer it. After telling them you were passing through town on your way to another hunt, they offered shelter which you gladly accepted.

Over the years, you've traveled with the brothers, and often stayed with them, but for no longer than a few weeks. Hunting was always easier for you when you did it alone. That didn't mean you didn't need help from time to time, and when you did, The Winchesters were the first ones you called.

Both brothers held a special place in your heart, but Dean played a bigger role. Only recently, you started forming a crush on him, but you never acted on it. Why would you when you were roaming the country, never staying in one place for too long? It wouldn't be fair to him and certainly not to you.

But, the time you spent with him, you held so deep in your heart. Every time it was something different, something new to experience with him. Since you two haven't had a proper childhood, days, afternoons, and nights were filled with childish activities. Granted, you were only staying here for a night, but you knew it would be the best one you've had in a while.

The rusty metal door opening was what brought you out of your thoughts, and you stared into the green eyes you fell in love with.

"Dean!" you exclaimed, setting your stuff down to give him a hug.

"Hey, Y/N, it's good to see you," he smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Tonight is going to be so fun," you sang as you pulled away.

"Looking forward to it," he grinned, scooping your things up as you walked inside.

"I remember this place being a lot bigger," you commented, staring at the intricate design of the staircase. Each step creaked, reminding you of the many motels you've stayed in.

"The last time you were here was," Dean tried to remember since it was so long ago, "a few years ago. Last time we hung out, you made me drive all the way to your ass for a night."

"Yeah, that was a good time," you chuckled at the memory. "Where's Sam?"

"Out. He said he'd be back tonight, whenever that may be. I'll show you to your room," he said, taking the lead. Following him down the prison-like hallway, you arrived at a plain room. You'd only be staying here a night, so it didn't matter what the room looked like.

"What shall we do to kick this sleepover in gear?" you asked as you tossed your duffel bag on the bed.

"Whoa, sleepover? We're not 10."

"No, we're in our 30s that never really experienced a sleepover before. So, instead of calling up our crushes and painting our nails, we're going to break out the alcohol, turn on some trashy movies, and see how long we can stay sober."

"Now that, I like," Dean grinned. "Come on," Dean motioned for you to follow him which he led you to the man cave he made for him and his brother. Since you were only staying a night, he figured it would be okay to let you hang in here.

"Nice, you did all this?" you asked, looking around the place.

"Oh yeah, equipped with an awesome TV with booming surround sound, two coolers that are already stocked with beer, foosball, and other party games," Dean beamed with joy as he spoke.