It's Only the Beginning

Characters: Jensen Ackles x Reader

Warnings: smut, oral fem receiving, fingering, beard burn

Summary: All you wanted was to enjoy a meal with your husband, but instead, he's making a meal out of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and your husband have been so busy with life and work that you two never have any time for one another. It's always been touch-and-go with a lot of things, so you were really looking forward to having a date night with him. You can tell work has been putting a damper on his mental health–always going to work with tired eyes and coming home with brittle bones and heavier bags underneath his eyes. It's not fair how hard he works when he doesn't get a lot of rewards for it. He says he doesn't mind, but you can see past his tough exterior.

It was actually your idea to go out tonight, and you kept reminding him that you would kill him in his sleep if he tried to postpone or cancel on you. Knowing the threat was real to some degree, he made sure he was free tonight. This night was supposed to help him relax and get his mind off things, but instead, he's made it all about you.

His chair across from you is empty, but his presence is still hanging over you, always reminding you that he has you exactly where he wants. Your face must be red at this point from how hard you're trying to keep all your feelings and thoughts to yourself. Your knuckles are sore from how hard you're clutching the table cloth. You're far enough away from other people for them not to know what is going on here, but you're close enough that if you make a sound, they will definitely hear.

You're trying so hard to act like everything is okay, but apparently, you're not doing a good job. The waitress stops chatting with the bartender enough to notice you, and she heads over to your table with a concerned look on your face.

"Are you okay, ma'am?"

"W-why wouldn't I-I be okay?" you stutter.

"I couldn't help but notice that you are squirming and almost at the brink of tears for the last twenty minutes. Is your husband gone?"

"No, h-he's not finished," you clear your throat to stop the moan from escaping.

You could have sworn you heard Jensen laugh, but it's more like you felt it. This little bastard is going to get what's coming to him soon enough.

"Do you want me to get you anything?"

"N-No, I'll b-be fine. My stomach just hurts that's all. Cramps, y-you know."

"I do," she smirks so faintly you thought you were seeing things. "I'll come by a little later to check on you, okay?"

"Y-yeah, sounds g-good."

She leaves the table with a knowing look on her face, and you just know that she knew exactly what was going on. Maybe the only reason she didn't try to stop it is that there wasn't a lot of people in the restaurant to begin with. Maybe she wanted you to get yours. You have no clue why she didn't stop it, but you're glad she didn't.

You kind of brought this on yourself because you're slapping yourself internally right now when you think back to the conversation that started this all.

"I have a confession to make," you slur.

You were out with your girlfriends drinking and having a good time when your husband picked you up when your friends realize that you're only going to get worse.

"What is that?" he chuckles as he drives you two home.

"You know what my biggest fantasy is? You know, sexually?"