Unfazed

Pairing: Dean Winchester x Reader

Warnings: broken bone, leviathan angst

Word Count: 550

A/N: pictures are not mine, but i made the aesthetic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leviathans are tricky creatures that have been locked up well before angels or humans were ever made

Leviathans are tricky creatures that have been locked up well before angels or humans were ever made. No one has even seen or heard of them, which is why you couldn't find lore books on any of them. God got rid of each and every creature before they could wreak havoc onto the world.

It's Castiel's fault that they are here, but you don't like to point fingers. He feels bad about it as it is, and you don't want to drizzle lemon juice onto that wound. the best thing you can do is fight them as it comes along and hope that they don't kill you first.

When they first heard about you and the Winchesters, all they wanted to do was get rid of you so that nothing would stand in their way to the rest of the world. There are seven billion humans on earth, and that means there are seven billion people to eat. If they kill all the hunters trying to stop them, then they will thrive in this world for thousands of years before they start to run out of humans to eat.

You have to end them before that happens.

"Y/N! Catch!" Dean yells at you.

You both are running from a Leviathan who is out to kill you. They are fast and cunning creatures which means you have to be smarter than them. Dean tosses a bottle of Borax to you, and you catch it in time to spray the Leviathan who is chasing you. His skin burns and sizzles, giving you enough time to put some distance between you two. You toss the bottle back to Dean who, in turn, uses it on his Leviathan.

The mansion you're running through was built for someone with a shit ton of money who doesn't spend a single second inside of it. It's all for show, and right now, it's a pain in the ass to escape. There are at least ten different staircases, at least four times that of rooms, three different kitchens, and a bunch more rooms that are completely useless.

Sam is somewhere on the fourth floor, Dean is on the second floor with you, and another hunter is in the basement. There are too many Leviathans to deal with which is why you're trying to get the hell out of there. There is a door to a balcony, and you're debating on jumping to the ground when the Leviathan catches up to you.

He grabs your waist and tosses you over the landing onto the first floor. A sickening crack echoes throughout the room, and then comes your screams. Even Sam can hear how loud your screams are from where he is. Dean grabs whatever is sharp enough to decapitate someone, swinging it over to the Leviathan that hurt you. His head rolls off to the side, but Dean doesn't pay attention.

He rushes down to where you are, sliding on his knees to get to you. The initial pain has subsided, but it still hurts like a bitch. You've endured worse which is why you're not screaming in pain anymore.

"Hey look, a monster broke my leg," you groan.

"Don't worry, we're going to get you to a hospital."

"Yeah, you better," you mutter, knowing you're in good hands.