Next To You

Characters: Jack x Reader, Sam, Dean, Castiel

Warnings: Fluff all around, protective!dean

Summary: You could never sleep that well in the first place but sleeping next to Jack gives you the best sleep you've ever had. But when Sam and Dean take that away, it's hard to stay away from him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm glad you're here with us." You whispered to the Nephilim sitting next to you. You, Sam, Dean, Castiel, and Jack have taken a hunt that was in the middle of Texas. Dean was excited because it was the cowboy state and he was a fanboy for cowboys. The case had nothing to do with cowboys, but Dean was glad to stay in a motel that satisfied his fetish.

"I'm glad I came too," Jack whispered back and you blushed, looking away from him. You had a huge crush on Jack but you didn't let anyone know. For one, Jack didn't understand human emotions well and you didn't want to confuse him. Secondly, Sam and Dean (mostly Dean) would kill you if they knew you were moving in on the baby of the group. Jack probably didn't like you back and you didn't want to embarrass him or yourself so you kept your mouth shut for the time being.

"You're making it obvious," Castiel whispered in your ear. You whipped your head to him and stared into his blue eyes.

"What are you talking about?" You asked.

"I know you like Jack."

"How...?"

"You're forgetting I'm an angel. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks." You blushed and looked away from him. Man, if you were being that obvious to Castiel, then Sam and Dean knew for sure, right? You needed to cool it down because then everyone would know and Jack would hate you.

Dean pulled up to the motel room and everyone got out. You stretched your body from being cramped between two guys the whole ride here.

"Okay, how are we doing this?" Dean asked, motioning to everyone.

"Two rooms, please. You and Sam can share and Jack and I will share." You said and hoped you were making it obvious. Dean looked between you and Jack, uncertain about letting you have a room alone with him.

"Don't worry, I'll stay with them," Castiel spoke up and Dean seemed to be satisfied with that answer.

"Fine, I'll get the rooms." He walked to the main office with his brother and you sighed, looking at the pure angel.

"Thanks." You whispered and he just nodded once. After Dean got the keys, you and Jack got in your room and Sam and Dean got in theirs.

"Okay, I know you don't sleep much but try, okay?" You said and grabbed some clothes to change into. Jack nodded and stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, wondering what to do. "You okay?"

"What do I do next? Just go to sleep?"

"No, why don't you change into comfier clothes and unwind. I'm going to change but then after, the bathroom is yours. You should shower if you want. I'll do that in the morning."

"Okay." Jack grabbed some clothes out of his duffel bag and took off his shirt. You blushed deep and looked away from him

"No, Jack, you wait until you're alone to do this. Wait until I get out of the bathroom and then you can change in there." You bit your lip and tried so hard not to stare at his chest.

"Right, I'm sorry." Jack put his shirt back on and you nodded before going into the bathroom. It didn't take long for you and Jack to get undressed. Before you knew it, you were in your bed and he was in his. The lights were off and as hard as you tried, you couldn't fall asleep. You heard the flap of wings and you knew that Castiel was in the room.