Onesies

Pairing: Dean Winchester x Female!Reader

Warnings: fluff

Word Count: 361

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because the Bunker is below grounds, it doesn't generate a lot of heat, even with the heaters working overtime. It's can get pretty cold in the Bunker, especially in the wintertime. You get cold easily, so Dean and Sam have to spend the winter months hearing you complain about how cold it can get.

Dean decides to do something about it.

You have been nonstop talking about how you wanted to wear Christmas onesies with Dean, but he's been hesitant on getting them in fear of how stupid he'd look. However, seeing how cold you are, he decided to suck it up and order them.

They finally arrived.

"Sweetheart! I got a present for you!"

He waits three seconds before he can hear the patter of your feet as you run into the war room where he is.

"For me?" you ask with a grin.

"Yeah, open it."

He pushes an unmarked box for you to open, and you don't waste any time in doing so. What you take out causes you to squeal in happiness.

"Reindeer onesies!!" you laugh happily.

"One for each of us."

"What the fuck! Let's go change!"

You practically drag him to the bedroom so you can get changed into them. It's so big on you and so warm that you know you will have no problem with how cold it gets. You two emerge from your room dressed in the onesies.

Sam comes around the corner to ask his brother a question when he sees Dean in the onesie.

"You look... festive," he snickers.

"Shut the hell up."

"I think we look cute!" you grin and take your boyfriend's hand.

You lean up and kiss his cheek, showing him that you like him in the onesie.

"Right, well, I think I found a case."

"We'll be right there."

Sam leaves you two alone, and you look into your boyfriend's eyes.

"Let's go in the onesies!" you gasp happily.

"Over my dead body. This is only for your eyes."

"Well, my eyes are happy because you look so cute."

You peck his lips happily, reminding Dean the reason why he bought these in the first place.