Finding Comfort

Pairing: No Pairing

Warnings: injured reader, abusive wolf pack (mentioned), fluff

Word Count: 403

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm telling you, that woman was lying to us," Dean argues as he and his brother enter the Bunker from above.

"Dean, she was crying and couldn't even finish her story. That woman as distraught," Sam says.

They argue as they descend from the metal stairs.

"She didn't even have memories or pictures of the deceased. She claims to know someone so well, yet she doesn't have any pictures of them?"

"Maybe it's too hard for her."

"Yeah, or maybe she's lying."

Sam would have kept arguing, but he stops when he hears a small whimper.

"Do you hear that?"

"Yeah."

The brothers go searching for the source of the sound. They enter the telescope room only to see, you, a small wolf pup curled in the corner. You're not sure how you ended up in here, but you're safe from the abusive pack that tried to attack you. You were never supposed to be born, and your alpha was going to kill you. She nearly did, but you managed to get away at the last second.

Now, you're stuck in here with two humans that may or may not be bad.

"How did you get in here?" Sam asks gently, slowly approaching you.

You don't even have the energy to fight back. If he's bad, then you aren't able to fight back.

"She's hurt," Dean comments.

"I know that Dean," Sam sighs. He turns to you and smiles welcomingly. "You're okay. I'm not going to hurt you."

You allow Sam to scoop you up in his arms. You're bigger than the average puppy because you're a wolf. Though, that's no problem for the giant. You fit in his arms comfortably, and for the first time since you were born, you feel safe.

"What are we going to do with her?"

"What do you mean? I'm going to take care of her. She's hurt."

"I mean after."

"I don't know, Dean. Keep her? She's a puppy."

"She better stay out of my room," he grumbles.

"You're such a good girl. I'm going to fix you right up," Sam grins as he takes you to the kitchen.

Knowing you're safe in his arms, you lick his arm to let him know that you're glad he's here. You don't know him, but you hope to. You're just scared of what they'll do when you're finally able to turn back to your human self.

What then?