Something Good

Characters: Dean x Witch!MacLeod!Reader, Sam, mentions of Crowley

Warnings: just some fluff

Summary: Rowena is your mother and Crowley is your brother. You're a witch, just like her and despite her teaching you black magic, you are a good person. You are trying to prove that to Dean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean has tried everything to get over you. When Crowley told him and Sam that he had a sister, he didn't expect you to be so attractive, let alone, nice. You weren't a demon like Crowley, you were a witch just like your mother. She taught you everything you knew, and when you got the opportunity to meet the Winchesters, you took it.

Right from the bat, you were attracted to Dean. The reason being you saw so much of yourself in him. However, you knew Dean would never go for someone like you. You knew he hated your mother and everything she stood for. She taught you how to use black magic and natural magic, and just because you dabbled in both, you were seen as a bad witch in Dean's eyes.

Sam was the one who wanted to use your help since you offered it. They would usually come to you if they needed help because you were much nicer than your mom. She was actually the whole reason you started living with the Winchesters in the first place. She wanted her space from you and Crowley and left you alone with the Winchesters where you've been with them ever since.

Because you were with the brothers almost every hour of the day, you got to know who they were, and they to you. Sam was more open than Dean, which is why you two became fast friends. Dean was more closed off and reserved, despite your best efforts to get him to open up. You figured it had something to do with you being a witch, but you've proven yourself to him on more than one occasion.

All you could do now is just hope for the best because you wouldn't want to force him into doing anything he didn't want to do. Dean knew the kind of person you were, but because you were Rowena's daughter, it put you on his radar. He wanted to get to know you, to become friends with you like you were with Sam, but he didn't want to love a witch. Witches were monsters in his eyes, and all the ones he's met were bad, including your mother. The only reason he hadn't killed her by now is that she was too powerful.

Yeah, you were useful on hunts, and you've saved his ass more than once, but he didn't want to accept his feelings for you. They were there and they were strong, he just didn't know if they were positive or negative yet. Every day, you are there to try and get to know him and when he shuts you down, he can see how your shoulders sag in sadness. For some reason, when he sees you that way, he wants to hug you and tell you that he's sorry, but he holds himself back. Again, he didn't want to be seen loving a witch, especially if you're Rowena's kid. Maybe he could try a bit more on his part, but he didn't see that happening anytime soon.

"Hey, Dean, I made you breakfast this morning," you said with a smile when Dean walked in the kitchen one morning.

"Oh," he stared at you in surprise before looking at his brother who sat at the table, stuffing food into his mouth, "uh, thanks. I would have done that, you know."

"Don't worry about it. I like cooking," you plated Dean's food and set it on the table, going back to the stove to plate yours.

"It's really good," Sam nodded while eating.

"Yeah, I bet," Dean nodded and took a seat before reluctantly putting a bite in his mouth.

"Come on, Dean, I didn't poison it," you rolled your eyes and took a seat next to him.