Feel It In The Morning

Pairing: Dean Winchester x Reader

Warnings: drinking, implied smut, too drunk to do anything but sleep

Summary: A night of drinking and dancing leads to something special than just a one-night stand. Dean feels like there could be something between you two, but the question is... will you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's amazing how well you can get to know someone at a bar when there is alcohol around. You're a free spirit, never staying in one place for too long, always meeting new and interesting people.

Dean Winchester is no exception.

Beer turned into bourbon, bourbon into wineOne drink turned into the rest of the nightThe way that we were feeling was stronger than a buzzDon't know what to call it, but whatever it was

"Are you sure you want to play this game with me? I've done a lot of stuff," you grin and take a seat at the bar.

To reel in more customers, the owner is hosting a "Never Have I Ever" game that all the patrons are open to play. They get their alcohol at the bar, the bar makes a ton of money, and the owner gets good press as it can be a lot of fun. No one is expected to play, but a lot of people usually do.

"So have I, sweetheart," he smirks.

"Let the games begin."

The owner starts the game off easy to get people comfortable with this kind of thing. The more people drink, the more raunchy the questions. The more raunchy the questions, the more you get to know the stranger you're warming up to. You two have beers in your hands which is perfect for right now. You'll get to the much stronger stuff later. You need a few beers in you before you do that, though.

"Never have I ever gotten into a bar fight."

You tip your head back as you gulp down your drink, looking over to see Dean do the same thing.

"What did you get into a fight for?" he asks.

"Believe it or not, it was an accident. I saw this woman get hit on by this man, and it was clear that she didn't want him. I went over and told him off, and when he didn't want to leave, I punched him. He punched back, and we got into a fight not knowing that he was talking to a cop. I got arrested that night," you giggle.

"Rebel," Dean teases.

"I sobered up, and they let me go the next morning. What about you?"

Dean gets flashbacks to the vampires he killed inside of a bar. It was a closed bar, but a bar nonetheless.

"I hit on a woman not knowing she was already with some other guy," he lies.

"Bold," you chuckle.

The game goes on for a few more rounds, and by the time the owner decides to take a little break, you decide it's time for something stronger.

"I need something stronger if I'm going to keep playing. Do you want anything?"

"Bourbon."

"Coming right up," you wink.

Dean has only known you for a few hours, but in that time, he's gotten to know you like no other woman. Sure, it's a game, but with a game like this, it's very easy to read someone based on their answers. If you were a hunter, he would think you're the perfect woman. You seem so carefree and curious, he couldn't bring you into his life like that. After this game, he is going to retire and go back to the motel room alone.

"What the doctor ordered," you say referring to the bourbon you handed him when you go back to your table.

The owner comes back to the tiny stage and continues with the game.

"Never have I ever taken more than one person home for the night," he smirks, earning a few cheers and hollars from the crowd.

Dean is shocked that you drink to this. When you set your glass down, you just smirk knowing he is going to ask about it.

"Are you serious?" he chuckles.

"Some things should remain a mystery, right?"

"You're something else, you know that?"

"I think I'm adorable," you wink.

Caught up in each other in the middle of a crowdYou lean a little closer 'cause the music's too loudYou whisper in my ear you got a little crushI know the liquor's talkin', but when you wake up

The "Never Have I Ever" game went on longer than you thought, so you were pretty drunk by the time it was done. Dean drank a lot more than he wanted to, but with you, he wasn't worried one bit. Everyone disbanded from the game to dance and play games, and you and Dean are right in the middle of the dancefloor. He doesn't normally dance, but you're so magnetic and energetic that he had to.

The alcohol loosens up your inhibitions, letting you move loosely throughout the dancefloor. Dean is right behind you with his hands on your hips. Your back is pressed against his chest as you two move to the beat, your hair sticking to your skin from the sweat. The closer you dance to him, the tighter his grip is on your hips.

"Be careful, Dean, I might take you home," you grin and turn around so you're facing him.

"I'm no good for you, Y/N. You don't want me."

"If you're bad, then let me be good. There can be no good without evil, afterall. No you without me."

Dean knows this is the alcohol talking, but all he can picture is taking you back to his motel room and having his way with you all night. You deserve someone better than him, but he can't think about anything other than you. Your hands slide up his chest to wrap around his neck loosely, and you pull him down closer to you so that your lips are just a whisper away from his.

"Take me home, Dean Winchester," you whisper.

"I shouldn't."

"It's more fun when you break the rules."

Dean can't resist you any longer, and he finds himself leaning into you, sinking himself into the kiss he knows it coming. The first contact awakens something in you–something you haven't felt in ages–something that you want to feel for more than just a night.

I know I couldn't sleep it off even if I triedI know this feeling's hanging over for mornin' to nightI'm gonna feel it (feel it), so I hope you feel it (feel it)I hope you feel it in the morningGirl, I hope tomorrow, when you're rolling out of bedIt hits you harder in the heart than it hits you in the headI hope you feel it, huhI hope you feel it in the morning

Dean thought this was going to go a lot smoother than this. You drank a lot more than you thought, and as much as you wanted to have hot and dirty sex with Dean, your body was at its limit. As soon as Dean took you through the front door, you passed out in his arms. Normally, this wouldn't classify as a good time in Dean's book, but he's established that you're not a normal woman.

He's had a lot of one night stands in the past, but this is one that he doesn't want to go away in the morning. He sees himself making breakfast for you in the morning, showering with you, and spending all his time with you as much as he can before he has to go. He takes you to bed and wraps you in the blanket before getting next to you on the bed.

Even passed out drunk, you still look beautiful. He'll remember what you two did at the bar, but will you? You make him feel things he's never felt before, so he doesn't want this to go away in the morning. He hopes you feel the same way–not to confuse this feeling with a hangover.

The life he lives isn't meant for someone as special as you, but he can't seem to let you go. The smart thing would be to let you go and never look back, but he knows he isn't going to do that in the morning. In the morning, he'll have the dreaded conversation about what you remember, but for right now, he's content just laying with you in bed, watching as your eyes flit back and forth behind your eyelids.

He hopes you're dreaming of him–dreaming of a life you could possibly have with him.