(I Can't Help) Falling in Love With You

Characters: Jensen Ackles x Reporter!Reader, minor character

Warnings: major fluff

Summary: You're a reporter that is interviewing the charismatic Jensen Ackles. Nothing can prepare you for how amazing he truly is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the reasons why you decided to become a reporter is because you get to interview a lot of celebrities. It was fun to see how they lived, what the lived for, and how they were without a bunch of cameras in their faces. Sure, you had your own, but one is better than a hundred of them.

Some of the best people you've interviewed were Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Margot Robbie, Zendaya, and a bunch of other really great people who bring a lot of smiles to your face. However, the one person you were excited about was Jensen Ackles. Ever since finding out about him on Supernatural, you couldn't wait until you got the chance to interview him. He had helped you go through so much in your life and was always there to bring a smile to your face. One might say you were in love with him, and that may be true, but you really want the chance to get to know him as a person instead of as a role model.

One of the great things you got to do for Vogue since you're one of their main interviewers, once you got an invitation to their homes, you were able to go to them and ask them 73 questions. It's kind of a long-running theme for Vogue.

And Jensen Ackles was next on your list.

Wise men say only fools rush inBut I can't help falling in love with youShall I stay?Would it be a sinIf I can't help falling in love with you?

Ringing the doorbell, you looked back at your camera guy with a huge smile.

"You need to tone it down. He's going to think you're creepy," he joked.

"Oh, shush. He's going to love me–I mean us," you corrected with a laugh. The door opened, and Jensen Ackles stood there with a welcoming smile as he invited you into his home.

"Hi, I'm Jensen. It's nice to meet you," he held out his hand for you to shake, which you did.

"Y/N. This is Kenny. It's just us, so there is no pressure on anything we do here."

"That's great. What are we doing today?"

"It's called 73 questions. I ask, you spill. Of course, if you don't want to answer, then I'll substitute it for another one. I got the list of questions right here, and I'll choose from them. These are just things I think our viewers on Youtube will love to see. You answer while giving us a non-descriptive tour of the house."

"Sounds like fun. When do we begin?"

"Right now. Kenny?"

"Rolling. In 3.. 2..." Kenny then gave the "you're on" signal.

Turning to face Jensen, you made sure to say behind the camera so as not to show your face at all.

"Alright, if you had to work, but didn't need the money, what would you do?"

"Acting."

"If you could be a member of any TV sitcom family, which would it be?"

"Friends," he grinned, leading you through the room you entered, into the main living room.

Ugh, a man after your own heart.

"What is the stupidest thing you've done on your own free will?"

"Got arrested."

"What did you do?"

"I'll never tell," he joked.

You couldn't help but smile as your heart got three times bigger.

Like a river flows surely to the seaDarling so it goesSome things are meant to beTake my hand, take my whole life tooFor I can't help falling in love with you

"Would you rather be able to breathe underwater, or have the agility of a cat," you asked, nearing the end of the questions.

You didn't know if it was possible, but you had fallen even harder for this man, for he has made you laugh the entire time you and Kenny followed him around. He could see how smitten you were with him but decided against speaking about it.

"Breathe underwater. I already have the agility of a cat," Jensen grinned, doing a silly karate trick for the camera, almost knocking one of his lamps down.

He caught it just in time, and you could help but let out a laugh. If you're not careful, a snort would try and find its way to the surface just like now. Your eyes widened, and you covered your mouth embarrassingly.

"Is that your laugh?" he chuckled.

"I'm supposed to be asking the questions here," you blushed.

"It's cute. You have a cute laugh," he admitted.

You could only look at him adoringly until Kenny lightly kicked the back of your leg to continue the questions.

"Right. Questions," you cleared your throat nervously. "What are you freakishly bad at?"

"Karate, apparently."

Yet another snort came out of your mouth, but this time, you didn't try to hide it.

Like a river flows surely to the seaDarling so it goesSome things are meant to beTake my hand, take my whole life tooFor I can't help falling in love with youFor I can't help falling in love with you

"Thank you for your time. I had a really great time with you today. Even if it was for work," you chuckled when you and Kenny left his house.

"What if it wasn't for work?"

"What?"

"You know, what if you came over on your... free time?"

"Kenny, why don't you pack the car up, yeah?" you asked, giving him a pointed look.

"Sure thing, boss," he said, taking everything you brought inside back to the company car.

"Are you asking me out?"

"Trying to, yeah," he chuckled and shoved his hands in his pants pockets.

You reach inside your purse and pulled out one of your business cards before handing it over to him.

"My numbers on there if you want to give me a call."

"I will. What time do you get off?" he asked as he took it.

"Seven."

"I'll make sure to call you then," he grinned.

"I can't wait."

After making your goodbyes, you turned away from his front door with a loving sigh. He doesn't know it just yet, but you're head over heels in love with the man... more so than you already were.