Your New God

Pairing: Castiel x Reader

Warnings: angst, godstiel, sexual abuse, sexual harassment, implied rape at the end

Word Count: 276

A/N: slightly nsfw-ish aesthetic. pictures are not mine, but i made the aesthetic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castiel walks around you in circles two times, studying you... analyzing you... trying to figure out how to make you suffer the most. He has swallowed every single soul that was in Purgatory, and he thinks just because he has all this power, he is God now. He needed those souls to defeat Raphael, and he did, and now he is going through every follower of the archangel and killing them for not siding with him.

You're the last one left, but he's not sure if he wants to kill you.

"If you're going to kill me... then kill me," you say bitterly.

He has you on your knees in front of him, a collar around your neck, and your hands tied with supernatural handcuffs he probably stole from the Winchesters.

"No, I'm not going to kill you," he grins and sinks down to your level. He grabs the leash on the collar and tugs, causing you to look in his crazy eyes. "I'm going to play with you over and over again. Imagine that you're here only because I allow it. Pleasing me without much of a choice. No, I'm not going to kill you."

"Fuck you," you spit in his face.

He slaps your right cheek in retaliation, getting up and dropping the end of the leash.

"You'll learn. Keep this up and we're really going to have a lot of fun. You'll stay in here, pet, until I need you."

He keeps you chained to the wall and leaves the room. You lean back against the wall and sigh tiredly. No one is going to help you now... not with him in charge.