Not A Child Anymore

Characters: Alexander Calvert x Ackles!Reader, Father!Jensen, Uncle!Jared, mention of Misha

Warnings: Angst towards the end but fluff mostly.

Summary: Ever since getting casted on the set of Supernatural, you and Alex have hit it off and started dating. You just have to hide your relationship from your father but a father always knows what's up with his kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We should probably go back to set soon before they come looking for us." You said, snuggling into your boyfriend's chest.

"We're talking about your dad and Jared. They always take forever to film." Alex laughed, tightening his grip around your waist.

"True." You laughed along with him. You and Alex have been secretly dating for a while now. He asked you out a week after you got cast as a potential love interest for Jack. Your dad immediately recommended you as a candidate because you wanted to get your name out there since you wanted to be an actress like your father. You auditioned, and you got it.

Everyone on set was so excited that you got the part. You've known Jared since season 1 when you were only 4 years old. Your dad and Jared immediately hit it off and when Misha came on, you got along with him too. It was like having 3 dads and it was amazing. They all took care of you at one point and you trusted them with your life.

When you met Alex, you were 10 years younger than him but you two immediately hit it off. You didn't mind the age difference and he didn't either but you knew if your dad ever found out about you and him seeing each other, he would freak out. You were Jensen's only daughter, only kid. You grew up without your mom around and Jensen was overly protective.

When you first got your period, he cried for a whole day because you were growing up too fast. When you went off to high school, he didn't want to let you go. When you got your first boyfriend, he interrogated the poor guy too much and ended up scaring him off. When you graduated, he cried the entire time you were walking because that meant college and moving out. You've never been away from your dad for more than a week and you knew it would be hard to leave him if you left for college.

So, you decided to do college online and stay with him of your own choice. As much as he didn't want you to leave, you didn't want to leave him. You and your dad were best friends which is why you were so excited to be working with him on set. Everyone in the fandom knew you were his kid and they were all excited when you announced your character at one of the convention panels.

By dating Alex, you knew your dad would get over protective and yell at you for liking a man that was 10 years older than you but you had such strong feelings for Alex, you were going to fight for him. He was so sweet to you, gave you the space you wanted, treated you like a queen and you treated him like your king.

You've only been dating for about 6 months and saw yourself being with him in the long haul. For 6 months, you've kept your relationship secret from everyone on set but Alex wanted to show you off to others. You were just scared how your dad would react because you've told countless stories to Alex about your life with your dad and he seemed to understand enough to put that issue on the back burner for a while.

Now, he wanted to bring that issue up again.

"We should tell them." Alex suddenly said. You frowned and sat up, looking at him in his beautiful blue eyes.

"You know why we can't."

"Come on, I've worked on this set for a year. They know me and they like me. I believe it will be fine."