Makes No Difference

Pairing: Castiel x Bi!Reader

Warnings: fluff, reader who is into women and men

Word Count: 220

A/N: pictures are not mine, but i made the aesthetic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does it feel different to be a woman?" you ask, looking at your boyfriend... well, girlfriend.

It's hard to determine what you two are since you're technically dead. Castiel has been coming in your Heaven ever since he found out you had died. He could bring you back if he bent the rules for you, but you like Heaven. It's peaceful, there are no monsters, and you can just be yourself without anything else threatening that. He's been a man for as long as you could remember, but he showed up as a woman this time.

"It makes no difference to me."

"When are you going to change back to your male vessel?" you wonder.

"I'm not sure. It's... unavailable right now."

"Well, you know how much I love you as a man, but I gotta say, you're very attractive as a female. I might prefer this form over the other one," you chuckle.

"I'll remember that for next time," he smiles.

Castiel brings you in his arms; they're different than the ones you're used to, but not bad different. You do miss going on dates where there are other people around you, but you love these little moments between you two... even if they are too far in between.

"I miss you."

"I'm always here whenever you need me."