Nap Time

Pairing: Jensen Ackles x Reader

Warnings: fluff

Word Count: 358

A/N: pictures are not mine, but i made the aesthetic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long day of filming, all you want to do is take a long nap. Your scenes are over and done with for at least a few hours, so you have no problem falling asleep knowing they won't need you. You head over to your trailer and open the door, not expecting to see the sight before you.

Your boyfriend and your brother are lying on your couch together. Jensen is on the bottom with Misha on top. You always knew these two would get together, but you didn't know it would be so soon. With a mischievous grin, you take your phone out and snap a few pictures to blackmail them with later.

This reminds you of Friends and how Ross and Joey were taking a nap together. Misha and Jensen must have fallen asleep while waiting for you or something. Jared, Alex, and Ruth are filming right now, but you're not sure when they will be done.

"Misha," you softly sing. "Jensen. Wake up."

When they don't wake up, you use a more aggressive force.

"Misha!" you exclaim.

Your older brother shoots awake, toppling over Jensen and onto the ground. Jensen wakes up, squinting his eyes in confusion.

"I knew you two would get together," you tease.

"I guess we fell asleep," Misha groans.

"Yeah waiting for your ass," Jensen jokes.

"Hey not my fault I'm a working woman. Unlike you two," you giggle. "Sleeping on the job."

"Our scenes are done for the day. I'm tired," Jensen grumbles.

"Yeah so am I. Sorry Mish, I'm kicking you out."

"What?"

"Unless you want to watch Jensen and I sleep together, I suggest you leave."

"No thanks," he mumbles.

Misha gets up and leaves your trailer before you and Jensen could say anything else. Your boyfriend is still half-asleep, so you approach the couch and lay where Misha once one. Jensen wraps his arms around you, kissing your head. You breathe in the scent of him, your mind and body already calming down after a long day.

"I miss this," you mumble.

"Me too."

You two fall asleep together, content with being in each other's arms.