Taking Things To The Next Level

Characters: Dean x Reader, Sam

Warnings: Implied smut (kind of), flirting, fluffy Dean

Summary: All your life, you've never been sexually attracted towards anyone even though you tried to fit in. You just accepted yourself for who you were but when you met Dean, you want him for his personality but you don't know that he'll understand or want you in the same way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing people don't know about you is that you're asexual. Growing up, you weren't a hunter. You went to a normal high school, had a normal family and did normal things. You had normal friends and just like everybody in high school, you all started getting into relationships. You would watch your friends gush over how hot someone was and at first, you joined in because you wanted to fit in.

When they started having sex, they would gossip about how great it felt and how they want to do it over and over again. You found it hard to agree with them because you didn't have those urges, that attraction. Yeah, you had relationships and had your first kiss and things like that but you never wanted to have sex.

You only lost your virginity because you wanted to fit in, you wanted your friends to like who you were. You didn't want anyone to know this about you. As you grew older, ti got harder and harder to have sex with your boyfriends because you didn't feel anything for them sexually. You liked their personalities a lot and had tons of fun on the dates you went on but when it came down to the sex, you lost all interest.

You learned that what your "condition" was is called asexuality. Apparently, a lot of people have this but you was hard for you to tell other people. It was hard to tell your boyfriends because you knew they wanted sex. It wasn't like they had sex without your permission. You always gave them permission to do it in hopes of finding that spark but it never came. Eventually, you stopped dating and kept to yourself.

You become a hunter when your friends were killed while you were camping by a wendigo and Sam and Dean Winchester saved you. Long story short, you ended up hunting with them despite them not wanting to involve a civilian like you. But you proved yourself worthy when you beat Sam and Dean's ass in the shooting range. Your dad taught to you to shoot since he was in the military and let you always practice. They were impressed with your fighting skills, thanks to your dad. Even though you didn't kick their ass, they still let you hunt.

After about 6 months of training and hunting with them, you grew closer to Dean than you thought you would have. You knew he was a ladies' man and knew he loved having sex. That is why you didn't let things escalate. You would only flirt with him and allow him to flirt back. You could tell he wanted to have sex with you but you didn't like him sexually. You weren't blind, he was very attractive but you didn't have the desires you thought would be there. If you were to have a relationship with Dean, he would want sex and you didn't want to deprive him of that. You couldn't give him what he needed sexually which is why you never let it get past flirting.

You wanted a relationship to him because in those 6 months of knowing him, you gotten to know what a great guy he was but with every hunt, he would bring a new woman into his bed. You knew, as you heard his moans come from the thin wall, you would never be able to give him that which is why you backed off. That didn't mean you stopped flirting with him.

"Whoa sweetheart, are you cold are are you happy to see me?" Dean asked when you walked into the kitchen one morning. You looked down at your tank top and realized your nipples were visible through the shirt.

"Very happy to see you." You teased back with a wink and got out some orange juice from the fridge.

"Did it hurt?" Dean asked and you grinned, knowing where this was going. Dean loved using old pickup lines that always made you smile.