True Love Conquers All

Characters: Sam Winchester x Reader, Dean Winchester, Rowena, minor characters

Warnings: all the fluff, really minor angst

Summary: For a long time, you've been cursed as a man, and you seek out Rowena for her help. On the way, you meet Sam Winchester who plays a bigger part than you'd imagine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picking the food from your plate, your thoughts were all focused on one thing and one thing only: you had to reverse this curse as soon as possible. A while back, you were hunting a male witch that had a vendetta against women. Some girl broke his heart so bad, that he wanted to rid the world of them. When you finally caught up with him, instead of killing you like he wanted, he turned you into a man where the only thing that could reverse the effects is if you got the person you love to fall in love with you.

He didn't believe in love after his heart was broken, so he thought you'd be stuck like this forever. It's been a year since you killed him, and you were no closer in finding a man who would love you back. Since you were a woman, you couldn't fall in love with a gay man, no matter how hard they tried to push themselves on you. It wouldn't be true love on both ends. The men you did love didn't love you back because you were a man.

The last year has been very difficult, but you never lost the hope that one day you would be you again. Now, you roam the country, looking for one of two things: a witch to help you reverse the curse by magic or a man that will fall in love with you after finding out you're really a woman.

That search has landed you in so many bars, and only recently have you started going to hunter ones. They were most likely to believe that you weren't really a man. Thanks to the other hunters, you've learned of a witch named Rowena that was so powerful, she found a way to remain immortal through dark magic. There had to be something she could do to help you out of this curse.

While you've never met her, you tried to get other hunters to find her for you. With months of searching, you were still stuck at square one. All you really had left is the hope that keeps getting thin with each failed lead.

"Why so sour?" you looked up to see the petite waitress approach your table. Great, another woman to let down because as hard as you tried in your earlier years, you weren't into girls.

"I'm fine. Just a bad night," you said, trying to get her to go away.

"Maybe I can make it better," she smirked and bent down so her cleavage was on display. Looking away, you shook your head with a sigh.

"I'm sure you could, but I would really like to be left alone if you don't mind. You seem like a nice woman, but not tonight."

"Whatever," she scoffed and walked away. Each woman was the same, and it never became easy when it was time to let them down. Grabbing your empty glass, you got up and walked to the bar to order another beer.

"Can I have another one, please?" you asked the male bartender. He nodded and grabbed your glass before setting a new one on the counter. He began pouring the beer when you overheard two men who sat a few seats down from you, talk about something really important.

"Have you found him?" Dean asked his brother who spent all day on his laptop in search of the King of Hell.

"No, and I've asked everyone. I've called upon crossroad demons, but they were no use. Rowena was about as much help as a tin can. Wherever Crowley is, I'm not able to track him down," Sam sighed.

At the mention of the witch, your head snapped over to them. This may be your one and only chance to finally get what you've been striving for since you found out you had a penis. Thanking the bartender for the drink, you grabbed your beer and walked over to the two men.