Life's Funny Like That

Pairing: Sam Winchester x Reader

Warnings: fluff, minor angst about an unfair relationship

Word Count: 405

A/N: pictures are not mine, but i made the aesthetic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your ex thinks that he can just break up with you after you've given him 100%, then he is sorely mistaken

If your ex thinks that he can just break up with you after you've given him 100%, then he is sorely mistaken. You two have been together for almost two years, and he ups and leaves you just like that? No, he doesn't get off that easy, and you're going to give him a. piece of your mind. You deleted everything about him off your phone, but you have memorized his number.

In your angry state, you punch the phone with your fingers and dial him, putting him on speakerphone so you don't have to have the phone up to your ear. You're going to be yelling, and you don't want to blow his ear out. Though, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

You wait for three rings before he finally answers. Before he even has the chance to say "hello", you're already screaming at him.

"I don't know you the fuck you think you are, but you don't have the right to just up and leave me the way you did! I've spent the last two years loving and caring for you so much, and I don't even get a reason as to why you left me? All I get is a fucking goodbye letter! You have got some nerve to steal two years of my life away. I hope you rot in hell you fucking asshole!"

"Uh, who is this?"

Your heart stops at the stranger's voice. You look at the number you dialed and realize you messed up on the last number. Shit, you really went and did it this time. You take the stranger off speakerphone and press the phone to your ear.

"I am so sorry. I thought you were someone else," you sigh.

"That's okay," he chuckles. "Rough week?"

"Rough year. I'll let you go. Again, I'm so sorry."

"No, wait, what's your name?"

"Y/N."

"I'm Sam. Look, I'm not sure what exactly is going on, but that guy's a dick if he did that to you."

"Right?! Now I have to call the right guy and say that all over again."

"Seems like you got it off your chest. I don't know about you but you shouldn't waste a single second on him. Sounds like he doesn't deserve you."

"I like you Sam," you grin. "Assuming the area code, you live in Kansas?"

"Yeah, Lebanon."

"I'm from there too."

"Funny how life works like that," he chuckles.