Excitement

Pairing: No Pairing

Warnings: fluff

Word Count: 304

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, are we going to have a repeat of last year?" Dean asks you.

You're sitting patiently by the tree where your presents are, and you can't wait to open them. Your tail thumps on the floor as you try to wag it, and you have a sideways grin on your face. Your tongue is hanging out the side of your mouth, and you bark once to let Dean know that you won't make a mess this year.

He and Sam participated in the "elf on the shelf" tradition where they put the elf in places they know you'd find it to make sure you were behaving. Christmas is your favorite time of the year, so you had to be a good girl if you wanted all of your presents. The elf on the shelf was there to make sure you behaved for the brothers.

That meant no biting, no chasing, no making a mess, no bothering them in important times, and most importantly, no hunting. You could only hunt if you were in your human form, and you love your wolf form far too much.

"I think she won't," Sam shurgs.

"Okay, you can open your presents."

Before he could finish his sentence, you're diving into the middle of your presents and ripping the paper off with your enormous teeth. The wrapping paper flies everywhere, not surprising the brothers. They knew you'd make a mess, but it's Christmas–they'll make an exception.

Bones, toys, blankets, and other goodies is what the brothers got you, and you couldn't be more happy to be in the family you chose to be in.

"Happy?" Sam laughs and kicks away some of the paper.

You bark happily and run over to the brothers, jumping on both of them and kissing them to express your love for them.