Movie Night

Pairing: Dean Winchester x Reader

Warnings: fluff

Word Count: 384

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like most girls, you get emotional when you get your period. You get highly sensitive to everything and everyone around you, usually snapping at whoever dares to talk to you. Unlike most girls, you usually get so emotional and sensitive that you fall into a depression. Thankfully, you get a warning a few days before you start when you begin to cry at almost anything that comes your way.

Sam and Dean tend to leave you alone for the five days you have your period, only approaching you when they see a smile on your face. However, this time, Dean decides to enter the beast's chambers baring a present.

You're cuddled up in your tiny blanket just staring at the wall where your movie is playing. You've invested in a mini projector that you can use anywhere, and since you don't have a TV in your room, this will have to do. Coraline is playing, and because you've made Dean watch this more times than he can count, he knows that you're just past the thirty-minute mark.

"Go away, Dean," you grumble, knowing it's him.

"One, don't be rude. I come with a gift."

At the word "gift", your head shoots off the bed, trying to get a peek at the plushy item.

"What is it?"

"Miracle."

The presents to you a small plush dog that looks exactly like Miracle, the dog that Dean found when Chuck made everyone disappear off the face of the Earth. You and Miracle bonded differently than he and Dean did, and with his passing not so long ago, you've been really missing him. Seeing this small plushy brings a new wave of tears to your eyes.

"This is so nice," you whimper and take the dog from him.

"I know how much you miss him."

"I do," you sigh sadly.

"If you're up for it, I'd love to keep you company while you watch this movie."

"Yeah, I'd like that."

You settle back down to where you were just as Dean kicks off his shoes. He gets in behind you, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you into his chest. You may be temporarily depressed, but you know you can always count on Dean to make you feel better in ways you're not good at yourself.