You're My Family

Pairing: Winchester Family x Reader

Warnings: fluff

Word Count: 441

A/N: pictures are not mine, but i made the aesthetic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your body is etched with tattoos from over the years. You earn a new one when you've experienced a life-changing event such as a death, a great love, a big realization, or overcoming a tough obstacle in your life. They appear the night after while you're sleeping, so it's cool to see what kind of new mark is on your body. At first, the tattoos started appearing on parts that you could easily hide with an article of clothing, but because you've been alive for more than a hundred years, your tattoos find new places to add themselves.

You've seen people with a ton of tattoos, but you're not like those people. You still have patches of skin showing instead of every single inch of skin covered with ink. Your body is a beautiful work of art, and each tattoo goes hand-in-hand with the one next to it. They've even shifted around to make room for another, or in some instances, they've combined two into one bigger one.

It's fun to see people's reactions when they get a look at your tattoos including Sam and Dean Winchester. Sam isn't a fan of them (and he really didn't want the one he already has), but Dean loves them. He would get more if he had the time. Castiel and Jack don't have any preference as to whether or not they have them or if other people have them. Mary Winchester has a few, but they are so small and hidden that she doesn't really talk about them.

You've been with the Winchesters for some time now that you think of them as family. It's been a wild ride, but you wouldn't trade it for anything. You get up one morning and immediately head to the kitchen. Dean always makes the best food, especially in the morning. You bounce into the kitchen with a smile on your face.

"Good morning!"

"You're cheery," Sam comments.

"It's a good morning. No monsters, no hunts, and delicious food."

You take a seat at the table when Sam notices something on your arm.

"Hey, did you get a new tattoo?"

He points to the spot on your inner right wrist, and you look down to see what he is talking about. There, in the spot that has been empty for months, is a tattoo of the engraving that is on one of their library tables. The engraving of Sam, Dean, and Mary's initials and Jack and Castiel's name carved by a knife.

"I guess it is new."

"Why that one?" Jack asks.

"I don't know. I guess you're my family, and I love you guys," you grin.