Need Them Both

Pairing: No Pairing

Warnings: fluff

Word Count: 351

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covid took everything for a lot of people, but it didn't change anyting for hunters. Monsters will still try and kill people, and you still have to hunt them. Because you're havign to go all over the country, you wanted to get your Covid vaccine so that you're better prepared for the world than without it. Sam and Dean haven't gotten their yet, and you're only on your first round.

No one told you that it would fucking hurt and make you sick.

Vaccines shouldn't make people sick, but this one is. You have a fever, cough, and slight chills. You don't feel good at all, but you hear this is temporary. You can't hunt when you're like this so Sam and Dean decide to help you feel better by watching one of your favorite shows on TV: Criminal Minds.

You're in between both brothers with your back against Dean's chest, and your legs hung over Sam's lap. He is massaging your legs gently while Dean cards his fingers through your hair. You don't know when you're going to feel better, but you know you'll get there faster with this kind of treatment.

Sam has made you a bowl of soup that he claims is magic. He refuses to share the recipe with you, but you don't mind not knowing it. That just means you get to come to him whenever you're not feeling well.

Sam is the brother that will made you feel better with soup, that will let you snuggle with a lot of blankets, and takes care of you with medicine. Dean is the type of brother that will make you feel better with physical contact. He likes to snuggle and develop a bond through touch. Both brothers aren't better than the other, but you need them both to feel better.

"Let's watch season six. I like Spencer in that," you say.

"Anything for you," Sam chuckles.

Dean plays the first episode in that season, and you snuggle closer to both brothers.

"Thanks for taking care of me," you whisper.

"Anytime, sweetheart," Dean whispers back with a smile.