Conflicted

Missy dropped his head onto the ground, and you finally opened your eyes slowly and shakily, looking over to see them. You were shaking a little and your stomach turned when you saw his face. It was unrecognisable...blood and unnatural looking features everywhere! But at the same time, you were glad, and relieved that he was gone. He was finally out of your life for good. After all these years...he was finally gone forever. You wouldn't ever have to worry about him being angry with you...and do things to you.

Missy was standing with her back to you, her body standing towering over the dead unmoving body. The whole room was dead silent and everyone was just staring, not having a single thing to say...not knowing what to say. What do you say after seeing someone murder another person with their bare hands right in front of you. That person being your girlfriend...after you begged her not to.

You felt absolutely sick, not knowing what to do and in fear and feeling overwhelmed by everything that just happened. You hadn't seen anything so brutal before...you were starting to feel a little faint from it all. You couldn't even look at his blood covered and broken body...

But at the same time..you were grateful it had been done. Your mind just kept going back and forth with these thoughts, in complete disagreement with yourself and having an internal battle. What happens now...?

"We..we need to find somewhere to put the body..." Yas breathed, taking some breaths and swallowing nervously "if the police find this...the body and the blood all over this place..."

"I'll sort it out" the doctor said simply, her hands still in fists as she stared at the body with the same hateful eyes she had on when punching the doctor or watching Missy beat him, standing by and not doing anything about it.

She probably wanted to do the same, but at the same time would not stand in the way of Missy while she was in such a rage. You knew she could get angry but you had never seen it so...violent before, so brutal and so gory. You watched as she slowly turned around to you, blood literally dripping down her arms and hands. You didn't know how to feel, part of you was grateful to her for getting him out of your life, but the other part was...slightly...scared.

You hated to say it, especially when talking about the one person you loved the most, the person you were comfortable enough to trust to hold you. But how couldn't you be even a little afraid after what you just witnessed. So much violence..she literally smashed his head in against the wall.

She just looked into your eyes with her blue ones, your (e/c) ones looking right back while your whole body was frozen still, not moving a single inch.

"He won't ever harm you again" was the only thing Missy said to you, her voice sounding soft and caring, that familiar tone you had heard towards you from her so many times now.

How was it that she could make you feel safe and scared all at the same time? You didn't know what to feel anymore! Here she was, being the perfect girlfriend that she was, but then there was a completely destroyed body behind her. Even the doctor wasn't moving, just staring at it with deep breaths, the oncoming storm filling her eyes. The doctor's tone was incredible dark whenever she would speak now, and that was what truly scared you. It was like both time ladies switched personalities so quickly, like some switch.

"Yas, Graham and Ryan, could you get (y/n) back to the TARDIS please. Missy and I will sort everything out here" the doctor mumbled the last part, that same dark and low tone in her voice, making you shiver and the sound.

You could tell Yas was also taken aback and quite shaken by it too. She probably had rarely seen the doctor like this too, especially because she would always be the one to see the happy and jolly side of the doctor, even when away from all our adventures. Seeing this drastic change, this side of the doctor, shocked you all. She was usually against violence of all kind...it was just unnerving and scary. None of you knew what to do right now. You just glanced back up at Missy, gulping a little before releasing a long breath. It felt like you were holding your breath all the time now.

All that hate and all that hurt Jason had put you through...he deserved it. It just felt like something deep in your bones was disagreeing and feeling really off about this whole thing. It wasn't right...this was what you were trying to avoid. But then again, he wouldn't harm you again, or anyone else...he wouldn't be able to harm a single soul again. You didn't need to worry about him harming you or having to protect someone else by staying in this toxic relationship, if that was even what you would call it.

"Come on" Graham said gently to you, snapping you out of your conflicting thoughts, glancing over in his direction "let's get going"

"Back to the TARDIS yeah" Ryan added, making you glance up at him.

You gulped and nodded your head, taking in a deep breath. You slowly turned around while Yas tried to gesture for you to turn around and leave this place. You did so, taking small shaky steps, unsure of how to feel. All you knew was that you wanted a nice, long bath to clean yourself up, having not had the chance to even to that yet before all of this mess. You also wanted some time to think about everything that had just happened and to come to terms with how things were undoubtably about to change from now on...