Awake

You slowly blinked your eyes open, yawning a little while you stretched. A small noise from the back of your throat left your lips as you woke up fully, looking around a little, wiping your eyes. You smiled when seeing Missy laying next to you, a smile on her face.

"Morning" she whispered, making you giggle softly.

"Morning" you replied "how did you sleep?" You asked with a small grin, memories of last night flooding back to your mind.

"Amazingly. I could say the same about you though." She smirked in response, her arm coming to slide around your bare waist, your nude bodies pressing up against each other.

"I had one of the best sleeps ever" you smiled, burying your head in her neck, giggling lightly.

You felt giddy and just crazy inside. Being close to Missy like this was something you had only dreamt of a merely a few weeks ago. Now you had her all to yourself, her hearts and her body.

You decided to get some sleep before going back home and seeing everyone else back on earth, including visiting the graves. You were all pretty tired and decided it was best to get some rest and be refreshed for Earth. It also gave you some time to decide what you were going to say to everyone when you get back. You hadn't seen your siblings in what felt like a long time. Only a small phone call.

So once everyone back on that planet had talked you went back into the TARDIS. You told them that you would be visiting again soon, maybe spending some more time too. And of course meeting everyone under better circumstances.

However both Missy and you got...a little carried away last night. Let's just say you were definitely worn out afterwards, and practically slept like a baby.

"You're so cute when you sleep" Missy mumbled, making you pull back and hum lightly in response, staring into those beautiful blue eyes while her hair ran free, just over the sides of her face a little.

"I haven't seen you sleep" you mumbled, tracing small patterns with your fingers across the skin of her collarbone.

"That's because you're a wonderful human who spends way too long in bed" she smirked before leaning in "and for the wrong reasons"

You giggled in response before raising a brow "so you're saying I shouldn't be in bed to sleep? What else could I possible do in a bed?" You smirked in amusement.

"A lot of things" she whispered with a smirk, her lips moving to your neck, making you close your eyes with a smile.

"I just woke up" you smiled.

"Exactly. So you're not sleeping now. And you're in a bed" Missy smirked against your skin, making you shake your head and gently push her back.

"I want to get up. I'm seeing my family again. I miss them" you mumbled the last part with a small pout "its been ages"

"Well at least that scratch on your stomach is doing better. I'm surprised you really didn't end up hurting yourself worse than that or dying. I'm so glad you're okay" she whispered, her eyes turning soft as she stared into yours.

"Yeah. I'm so glad I slept well though. I think I really needed to just..recharge" you nodded your head while humming lightly, thinking to yourself.

"Well like I said, you look cute while sleeping" Missy chuckled lightly, before moving her hand to trace across your cheek lightly "you smile in your sleep" she whispered.

"You always say" you smiled in return "I love you" you told her sincerely.

"I love you too." She replied with a smile before she sat up "right then, let's get dressed and showered. I feel like a mess" she chuckled softly, getting up out of the bed and standing up.

You smirked, watching her while she ran a hand through her hair, her back to you. You giggled as your eyes roamed down her sexy body before you bit your lip.

"Nice butt" you called out, making her turn her head back to you with a smirk, winking in response.

"Thanks my love." She grinned as you laughed, throwing your head back.

"Okay okay. I'll get up" you shook your head, sitting up and swinging your legs around, lifting up the sheets and stretching, feeling satisfying cracks across your back and arm.

You looked down at your stomach, bringing your hand to the gauze, peeling away the tape that was keeping it in place. You wondered to yourself, if his teeth actually got into your skin deeper, what would have happened? Of course you knew Cobi would never actually do anything like that, but you couldn't help but let your mind wonder and think up situations.

Like if he actually bit into you, through your skin properly, not some scratch. What would have happened? Not that you read loads of fan fictions but...you wondered if it was like those stories. Did a werewolf bite really turn someone? If he had bitten down would you have been some cool werewolf right now.

Probably not though, you thought to yourself. You had been bitten by a vampire before that literally drank your blood. She didn't do anything to you, only make you a little woozy due to the blood loss. You didn't get turned or anything. The process was a little more complicated than just a bite. She needed to give you her venom to turn you. Perhaps that was the same with werewolves? Probably not though, they were all born not bitten and turned. Cobi was born, and a beautiful baby at that.

"Hey, you shouldn't take that off" Missy quickly said, reaching over to you and placing her hands over yours.

"No it's fine look" you peeled away the gauze from your skin, revealing it pretty much all healed up after the doctor gave you this special cream "see, all better"

She smiled at that before looking into yours eyes "come on, the shower's waiting for us"