Corridor

"Okay" the doctor whispered with a small smile "I'm proud of you Allura. And I promise, I'll fix this all" she said "we all will"

Allura nodded her head and the doctor turned around to peep from behind the box. You all watched as the red Zygons growled a little at each other before saying something that was too far away for you to be able to hear yourself. Not too far later, they left to walk further down the space ship. Once the coast was clear the doctor turned back around to you all, nodding her head.

"Okay, come on. Stay close to me and be quiet as possible. We have no idea how many Zygons there are so don't trust anyone, even if they look completely human and ordinary. Hopefully there's some mainframe here with some information on it" the doctor told you all.

You all nodded your head in response, causing the doctor to smile before getting up. Right before she quickly sat back down again, staring at you all, before narrowing her eyes when looking at you in particular, making you move your head back a little and stare back in confusion, feeling a little weirded out.

"Don't wander off" she said simply before standing up.

You rolled your eyes at that, a small smile forming on your face. You didn't realise how much you missed it when the doctor would tell you that. Usually on every single trip. Not that she needed to tell you. You wouldn't ever wander off. She was just paranoid.

"She still warned you even back here then" Angel laughed a little while you all followed the doctor.

You raised a brow at that before laughing a little "no. Well..yeah she does. But there's really no need for her to tell me"

"Yeah, it's not like you would actually wander off" Ryan laughed in his sarcastic tone.

You just shook your head with a small smile, walking along. The doctor quickly moved over to the side and crouched down like she was hiding from something, so you all immediately followed her actions.

"What is it?" Allura asked in a whisper.

"Another zygon...well..actually there's something more interesting here..." the doctor mumbled the last part.

You raised your eyebrows at that before each of you started to poke your heads out, trying to find what the doctor was talking about. Whatever it was had the doctor practically gobsmacked. And the doctor rarely got speechless like this. She always had something to say.

Your eyes widened though when you saw what was happening. There was another zygon, but that wasn't what bothered you all. It was what they were looking at.

There were several computers, with different coding words you didn't really understand. One of them however had a picture of the whole world on it. You didn't know why but that really worried you. And there was another one with a map of the whole of India on it.

And then there was a board, which had pictures of..well you weren't entirely sure. But you think it was the whole house crew. Because there were pictures of some people you recognised as butlers and maids around the house that had helped you. And what was worrying was there were your own pictures on them too...Some of the pictures had symbols beside them that you didn't know what meant.

It seemed like there was a whole operation going on over here and these Zygons things had been planning this for a long time. Whatever...this was..

"What are they doing?" Allura asked quietly.

The doctor shook her head "I can't be sure...I need to get closer to those computers. I'm sure there's something on there that can tell us what's going on. But it doesn't look good. It doesn't only have anything to do with this town, or even this country! It looks like they're planning something with the whole world" she told you all.

Allura gasped a little at that and at the same time you heard a noise in a nearby corridor. You tried to look to see what that was, furrowing your brows a little.

"How will you get to those computers?" Graham asked.

"I'm going to need a distraction" the doctor said while you were slowly moving towards that corridor.

You walked away while she started to come up with a plan, heading over to the corridor. You looked in slowly, expecting to find another zygon, being careful so that you didn't end up dying or anything. You really didn't need to get injured either when it came to being on your first adventure back in two years. So you braced yourself.

Though you were surprised when nothing was there. It was completely empty. The whole corridor was just deserted, making you furrow your brows in confusion a little. You swore you heard something. If so...what was it you heard?!

But you didn't fail to notice the small shadow disappearing just past the curve of the corridor. You raised your brows at that, your heart freezing a little. You forgot what it felt like doing all of this.

You started to follow the way down, going through the corridors and towards where that shadow was. Something was there, and you were going to find out what...or who..or..anything else it could be.

You tried to make your footsteps make at least noise as possible, trying not to get caught. You were pretty sure that shadow belonged to one of those zygon things. And considering you knew next to nothing about them, you decided to be extra careful.

But before you even had the chance to peep your head past the curve to see what was happening, or if indeed the shadow did belong to a zygon, you felt someone grab you by the shoulders and push you against the wall, a hand quickly coming to cover your mouth so you couldn't even scream...