Bad Boys

Inspired by Boarding School in One shots (logicality and prinxiety) by Danceismylastname

"All right, get in. IN!" He heard Sanders giggle when the student just flipped him off. Neck Tie sat down in front of the board and pulled out a nameless book while the other judged him. Pretty cute. Hair kept neat with too much gel, coal ember eyes and dark blue tatts on each wrist as well as one on his upper neck. Almost completely hidden by the turned up collar of the bell staff he was shrugging off. Two undone buttons made Patton wipe his mouth quickly on the back of one hand. The slight flick on the glasses was uniquely endearing but everything else screamed 'try me'. In fact those were the words on his wrist. His upper neck stayed a mystery but Patton's gut told him he'd find out. Medusa's owner leaned forward and tweaked his ear.

"Hey Edgy. You want to hit Alsdon tonight?" He didn't expect Edgy to yawn.

"If you desire to use my real name it's Logan, and I have something less traceable in mind" He leaned away when Patton moved his head right beside him.

"Well school me in it Teach" He noticed Logan's mouth twitch upward slightly and grinned, climbing over the desk to sit next to him. Logan showed him on the screen 

"Choose a website"

"Fanfic.net should get him roasted. Oh, no, no!" Patton grinned deviously and whispered in his ear "Tumblr" He watched Logan lean away from the lunatic next to him. 

"T - Tumblr? You... go on...Tumblr?" He sounded faint and leaned back. "All right. Another"

"Instead?"

"As well" Logan watched Patton grin.

"Oh I'm liking you kiddo" It slipped out easily.

"Elementary dear daddy" Logan winked at him. "Just wait till his search history gets pulled up tomorrow!" They kept adding to it as the professor in with them remained naive to the numerous pornographic fan fictions appearing on his history. Logan grinned "Get me a coffee Watson?" Dear god that smirk was killing him. Patton pulled him closer and leaned forward as Logan laughed, showing him the tattoo. "If you want to read it I can spell it out for you" The most beautifully underrated words he'd ever seen.

F**KING TAME ME. Patton pulled back as the tech nerd bit the air half an inch from his nose. Oh he was perfect. The words danced before his eyes that night. 

F**KING TAME ME. God it made him growl

"I want to!"

comment for a part2