Offers

"You're hoping I'll let the debt slide if your partner sleeps with me" He leaned back eyeing the partner. Probably around five years younger than himself. Attractive? Oh Christ yes. Did he want him? Christ yes. Would he accept the offer? Why wouldn't he? Would Patton then act on it? No. Then he'd kick the little git out and get a cab for his partner. Weaselly little pimp.

"You" His clients partner jumped nervously.

"Yes?"

"What's your name?" He stuttered slightly 

"I - I'm Logan"

"My name's Patton. I'm going to ask you a question kiddo"

"All - all right..." Dear god what had that git done to him?

"Would you agree to have sex with me for him?" Logan nodded with his eyes cast down. Patton motioned him over. "Stand here" Logan obeyed so Patton stood up and walked around him, holding his wrists and whispering "Has he rented you out before kiddo?" Logan nodded.

"Yes"  Patton took his phone to add his number

"Send me their names when you can" He looked at James and then back to his bodyguards. "Roman, Virgil... kick him out" James stared

"What?!"

"And you still owe me" Logan watched him being dragged out

"I have nowhere to go except him"

"You lived with him didn't you? Ro, Gil, pay the house a visit and collect Logan's things" Patton turned back to Logan as they left "Why were you willing to have sex with me for him?"

"Because I'm useless otherwise" Patton pulled him forward and held his hands.

"I doubt that. Now tell me what you're good at"

"Numbers I suppose" Logan frowned at the next answer

"Good. Because you're not going back to him" Patton turned to the rest of the room "Boys, meet the new accountant" Joan nudged their friend

"He wants him doesn't he?" Thomas scanned the boy standing dazed next to their boss.

"Oh yeah"