Hearts Know

"I'm going to need all of you here so...." Thomas snapped his fingers so all the sides popped up, Logan staggering before straightening himself quickly.

"You ok Smarty?" Patton checked him over.

"Yes thank you Patton. I believe you summoned us for a reason Thomas, I was occupied" He didn't miss Patton's slight grin and blush. Patton just frowned inwardly when the logical one didn't copy him.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you guys to react to these.... ships" Thomas frowned when Patton laughed slightly and looked at the logical side who just frowned

"This should be interesting" He looked back at Patton and signed 'keep it down low'. He didn't expect the glare he got from the heart. Patton tested it quickly

"Hey Logan you seem a little tired"

"What? No I feel perfectly fine thank you Patton"

"Maybe you Rose too early kiddo" He watched for the logical side's reaction "Rose too early, did you kiddo? You should be able to answer if you Rose too early!" Patton laughed in the wrong way. It was forced out with a hint of inexplicable anger. The logical side frowned, then backed away when Patton strode towards him and trod hard enough on his toes to make him cry out.

"Patton what....?!" Thomas watched the logical side crumble and sink to his knees as Patton removed his foot.

"A lie can't stand for long once you hurt it kiddo." He looked ready to punch the side on the ground. "How DARE you act his role?!" He forced the other one to click his fingers together hard enough so it hurt, shoving him down so he went back into the mind. Logan rose up with his tie in between his lips and blacked out lenses. Patton dropped down to kneel with him, plucking the fabric from his mouth and removing his glasses to replace them with clear ones. 

"Logic what just happened?" Thomas looked twice as confused as he felt when he asked it.

"I was merely looking for a vase for Patton's rose bouquet when Deceit... did that to me" He looked at Patton and breathed "You knew it was him" His Heart smiled and kissed him gently.

"Of course I knew. I'd have to be stupid to think he could match you" Helping him stand Patton summoned Clarity and Ethicality to take their places since his Smarty was not going to do any work after his shock. One thing always soothed Logan. Showing him just how no one could match him Patton whispered in his ear as they left

"Does my Smarty want to rest? Or make out like two kiddos in a horror flick?" Logan blushed while biting his lip at the second suggestion... then turned around and started to.