Jewels

"Now, here's what you're going to do. ok?" It wasn't like she could answer with fabric tied into her mouth. "You're going to quit. You're not going to look at my jewel, you're not going to touch my jewel you're certainly not going to try taking my jewel again. got it?" He drew out his gun "You're going to keep quiet unless my six friends have to help with that" She was crying now through the fabric, makeup running down her face. He took the gag out

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes! i'll leave i'll keep quiet just let me go!" He smiled

"Nice try"

"No no please don't!" BANG! Jay picked up her phone while walking back into the house and up to the bedroom.

"Hello Precious" The boy on the bed was about university age no older, still saw grey for christ's sake. Glasses framed his eyes and his wrists were sore. "You tried escaping again didn't you?" He shook his head, howling in pain when Jay smacked the pistol against his head. "Don't lie" He set up the camera and pressed record "This is the second time you've tried to get my Jewel without solving the case. So come on, hurry up Sanders or you won't save him" He clicked stop "Now for your punishment" Logan backed up against the headboard. Where am I if I'm not in your world? Jon Cozart, Thomas Sanders, Aidan Down. There's your clues. Why couldn't they solve it?! He tried pushing him off and failed.

He screamed.

DI Patton Sanders didn't sleep. He looked through the names, his son Roman flicking through films. He sighed while staring at the grey of the wall and running a hand through his hair.

"Roman turn that off!"

"Dad! come on it's got Aidan Down in it and he's so hot!" Patton looked up

"What did you say?"

"It's got Aidan Down in it and -" Patton typed into search engine quickly. Actors! They were all actors! Where am I if I'm not in your world? Where was his world? well the real world and- oh dear god! "Pierce! Clark! I need to search every movie set in town!"

later...

"He's in here!" Patton rushed over to the bed

"That sick creep! Hey kiddo are you ok?" The boy broke down on his shoulder. "Get this kid a shock blanket!" He tried to hand him over to Pierce but their hands touched by accident, the boy's brown eyes widening for some... oh. dear. christ. Brown. Logan looked at Patton's uniform.

"Blue..." His soulmate.