When I held you part2 - When You Needed It

"Now, welcome to my first official class with you. Your defence against the dark arts classes are more important than you will ever imagine, and I'm not saying that to promote my own subject. On the contrary at your age I despised it it was used against me all the time and unprovoked. Now, as I am more dangerous than any boggart, that is today's practical focus. They are the most common enemy you will face aside from your fellow wizards and witches and others within the humanoid spectrum." Professor Hallow glanced around "Wands up, practice with me" She waited for the wands to be raised in the same way as hers "Riddikulus! After three. one, two, three..."

"Riddikulus!" She smiled eerily 

"Perfect. Now, forgive me if I unnerve you, that is in my genes. I shall open this cupboard and one by one you shall face it." Logan raised his hand 

"Professor"

"Yes"

"Why are you more dangerous? I can't work it out" He admitted the last part reluctantly. Professor Hallows smiled

"Let me remove my glamour" She looked back at them with fire eyes, flames burning beneath her skin while shadows swirled in her veins and fangs stuck out in her mouth "As you can see, I am what is commonly known" Wings fluttered on her back "As a pyro-vampiric death angel. More insultingly known as Mixed Bloods. I am the result of a pyromancer vampire and a necromancer's heavenly poltergeist combining DNA. Now back to focus. (breaking fourth wall) and you'll see why i'm important later" One by one they tackled the boggart after Professor Hallows replaced her glamour, then came Logan's turn.

"Professor I - " It was already taking shape. A boy with jet black hair curled up and whimpering on the ground, being suffocated by his own Slytherin robes.

"Logan! Logan help me! Logan! please! LOGAN HELP!" Then another Logan was there behind the assailant 

"Get off of him! Get off!" Desperately "CRUCIO!" They jerked back, crashing their head so a wound opened. Professor Hallows pointed her wand

"Riddikulus!" The boy and the body of Logan's cousin vanished. He still shook as Patton turned him around to hold him

"Hey, look at me. It wasn't real" Logan whispered

"It was a memory! Marran tried to kill Aidan and I..." 

"Shhh" Patton held him close "It's ok to cry Lo" So he did.