Changing Inside

They laughed while walking back to the flat.

"Thomas! you are devious!"

"You love it" Jon smiled

"I do" Right on cue.

"Give over your money!"

"What? we don't have any we just..." BANG! Thomas screamed

"JON NO!!!" With every tear it soured, sense bleeding out of him as caution vanished. "I'll kill them!"

inside the mind Virgil pulled away from the kiss frowning.

"Roman? you look... fainter. What's going on?" Roman reached for his hand and stared. "My hand I can't feel you! what's happening to me?!" His vision carried on fading as his voice went shrill "I can't see!"

"Virgil no! you can't do this you can't fade on me please!" Virgil's eyes were completely translucent  as he choked, each breath gasping as his chest faded

"Roman.... help....!"

"I don't know what's happening I can't save you! SOMEONE HELP!" Virgil couldn't even speak coherently

"Ki - me! plea...." His lips faded with the last of his frame as Roman screamed

"VIRGIL!"

Logan lifted his head from Patton's shoulder with a smile, feeling the kisses still on his cheek. Something warm trickled down from his eye as he frowned.

"I'm not crying" The random statement made his boyfriend turn around as the warm trickled from his nose and mouth, welling in his other eye.

"Logan!" Patton stared at the blood running down Logan's face onto his fingers as he felt the skin.

"Patton...! what's going on?!" Alarm creeped in when he spoke with the blood still flowing from every gap on his face, pooling on the carpet so Patton screamed

"Someone help!" Logan was white and still going paler with blood-loss, eyes wide, alarmed and still trickling red. He slumped in Patton's arms.

"Patt..." He sank down to hold him

"No! Logan! Cookie look at me, you're not leaving you can't! We'll fix this you're not...!" He'd left.

Thomas's ideas and thoughts turned dark so Prince screamed at the twisting in his chest and head, clothes and eyes darkening as Patton stared at the red world before him, looking at Jon's corpse outside the mind they saw Logan and Virgil.

"Let's kill them"

Thomas Sanders transformed into Vengeance over night. His minor charge was vandalism. You destroyed our soulmates. We destroyed your grave.